Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I finally made it! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hiya everyone! Have been a podcast listener for 2+ years, finally finding my way to the boards.... I'm a SAHM to 3 crazy boys... ages 8, almost 6, and newly ...
    Just4Wishes is offline A-Ticket holder

I finally made it!

Hiya everyone! Have been a podcast listener for 2+ years, finally finding my way to the boards....

I'm a SAHM to 3 crazy boys... ages 8, almost 6, and newly 4yrs old. They keep me running around in circles all day, everyday... but I love (almost) every minute of it.

I've been a Disney fan since I was very young. I remember reading a Babysitter's Club book where the girls go to Disney and decided I just HAD to go. Now, I pass my love of everything Disney onto my family... it's a little different having boys (not a lot of princess around our house) but its actually opened me up to the "other" side of disney = things that boys like. When I was a teen I had no desire to go on Test Track- until I had boys- and now its our favorite family ride!

My hubby doesn't "drink the Disney kool aid" like I do, but respects my addiction... and I know he has a great time when we take trips to the parks.

So that's me in a nutshell... can't wait to get to know everyone here on the boards!
    "With kids the days are long, but the years are short."

Previous Trips: April 2011: Bday Girls Only trip for Flower & Garden Festival, Sept-Oct 2010: Family Trip including MNSSHP & Food & Wine (ASMu), May 2010: 30th Bday Girls Only trip for Flower & Garden Festival (Pop), Sept 2009: Madden & Raylee's 1st Visit (Pop), Nov 2008: Colin & Tanner's 1st Visit (ASMusic), March 2004: Honeymoon/DH's 1st Visit (off property), Grad Nite '98, plus the many many trips as a kid/teen/college student

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: I finally made it!

Welcome, and THANK YOU for not referring to your kids as your DS's and your husband as your DH. That nonsense needs to stop. NOW. Anyway, it's nice that you finally made it here. Enjoy your time on the boards!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Hello and welcome! As the mother to 3 boys (and one girl) I know what you mean by the difference in the Disney focus! My DH (Just for you supernova ) is the same way. He likes Disney and will go but doesn't have the addiction like I do.

Glad you could stop by an join us. We have chats on Tuesdays and Thursdays from approximately 9 EST to 11 EST ---- some time no one is there until 10. But we would love to have you stop by and meet up with us. It would be lovely to chat with you.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Hello and welcome! As the mother to 3 boys (and one girl) I know what you mean by the difference in the Disney focus! My DH (Just for you supernova ) is the same way.
    Yeah, yeah. Whatever pal. ()
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

dramaqueenk is offline C-Ticket Holder

Welcome to the board!

In my house i always took over my brother in the Disney things, so it was princesses everywhere and i'm sure my mum wishes i'd have been a boy lol
    dramaqueenk

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
    Walt Disney

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Welcome to the boards! I apologize but the opportunity to rib Supernova by way of your thread is just too difficult to pass up.

My DS (5) has been a Disney fan since birth (10mo old on his first visit) and my DH never drank the kool-aid until we were together and now is just as big a fan. My DSS (that's Dear Step-Son Supernova btw) and his GF (is that one ok?) have also joined in on the kool-aid. It's one big kool-aid drinking house!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

I totally read that babysitter's club book! It was my favourite one haha... just like the episode of full house where to go to Disney World :P

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Babysitters Club!! I totally read every single book and loved the Disney one cause I knew everything they talked about cause I had been there!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hello and welcome!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney