Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss New from Georgia! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello, all! My name is Danielle, and I am a Disney fanatic from just north of the ATL. For me, the magic of WDW is the ability to draw my ...
    disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Smile New from Georgia!

Hello, all!
    My name is Danielle, and I am a Disney fanatic from just north of the ATL. For me, the magic of WDW is the ability to draw my whole family together, to make us all kids, and to simply make the rest of the world fall away for the time we are there. I'm so glad we live in driving distance. (When can we go back?!?)

I have twin 12-year-olds, a boy and girl, who are equally obsessed with the parks. The awesome guy who has decided to join our little family came to us never having taken a trip to the happiest place on Earth. He has been converted since that time and bought his first set of ears in January . I also have a dog named Lucy, who, poor thing, has never been to the world. We are kind of the typical American family.

Last year, I ran my first half marathon - the WDW Half Marathon during Marathon Weekend - and my second half marathon - the WDW Wine and Dine Half in October. This year, I started out with the WDW Half and plan on running all the runDisney races for 2012. Next year, I want to do the 2013 WDW Marathon. And in 2014, I'm thinking maybe a Goofy... but that's a ways off.

So, basically, I'm going to WDW seven times this year. Yeah, SEVEN! I'm super excited, especially since each trip we are going on is soooo different. We've already done our first stay at a deluxe, and we have planned a trip with friends, our first adult trip, the kiddos first run at WDW, our first stay at AK, and our first holiday trip.

I can't wait and hope this forum will help me with my trip planning and that I can help others with my WDW info!

Thanks!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: New from Georgia!

Welcome, used to live in West Cobb about 10 miles west of Marietta. Congrats on the marathons and upcoming trips.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Welcome to the forums!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Thanks! I'm excited to explore the blogs and forums and to find people who are Disney fanatics, too. We go to Marietta and Kennesaw all the time; we actually live a little bit north of there, near Cartersville.
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

CaliSnugs is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome! I used to live in Alpharetta. Once was somewhat neighbors. Lol

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property