Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi Everyone! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I have been listening to Lou for about a year now, ...everyday, my commute on the lovely trains of NYC is brightened by the incredible podcasts that Lou produces! I ...
    bexmcb is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi Everyone!

I have been listening to Lou for about a year now, ...everyday, my commute on the lovely trains of NYC is brightened by the incredible podcasts that Lou produces! I started at the very beginning, after originally listening to up-to-date shows, and I dread the day that I "catch up", and have to wait a whole week for a new podcast!
    I have recently started distance running training, after hearing (from Lou's podcasts!) how amazing the races are in Disney. I am signing up, along with my boyfriend and some friends, for the Tower of Terror 10 mile! I would love to raise money for the Dream Team, which is my biggest reason for finally introducing myself to this community that I have been quietly admiring, and laughing with, for so long now.
    I am also stepping out of my bossy pants, and using Beci's MEI Travel agency to book our Sept trip, and my much awaited Feb 2013 trip. I am finally an Aunt, and am patiently waiting a whole year before I bring my nephew to WDW. His mom, my sister, was a Cast Member, so we"re obviously beside ourselves with excitement for his first trip, and first haircut on Main Street! We hope he has enough hair by then, so far, it doesn't look promising!!
    Lastly, I want to say something we all know. There are many negative people in the world, and many of them would never love Disney. Some would try, some would not. Many, however, do love Disney. Not all of these fans are positive, either. When I spend my free time enjoying something, I want it to be positive, and upbeat. I can't thank Lou enough, not just for his content, but his OUTLOOK. Negative is so very easy, we're all more than capable then finding the bad in anything. I appreciate Lou for understanding that, especially in Disney - physically or mentally - we don't want the bad energy. We go to a simpler place, and time. It IS our home, and it is filled with love.
    Nice to "meet" you all!!
    xo
    Becca (Bex, Rebecca, whatever!)

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Hi Everyone!

Welcome aboard!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Welcome!

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Welcome Becca!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048