Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Back Online After A Looooon Hiatus.... Hi Disney Friends! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi Guys! Well, it's soooo nice to be finally posting back on the forums - I cannot begin to tell you how much I've missed being online with everybody. For ...
    missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Red face Back Online After A Looooon Hiatus.... Hi Disney Friends!

Hi Guys!

Well, it's soooo nice to be finally posting back on the forums - I cannot begin to tell you how much I've missed being online with everybody.

For those of you who are wondering, I was a regular poster here until around October last year, when I was forced to take a sudden (and unwanted!) break from my online antics and all things Disney. I can't really go in to details, but I have had a bit of a rotten six months or so, and just now am I finally back in a position where my life is getting back to normal and I can join in online again. Don't you hate reality?

I'm truly sorry to any of my Disney friends who may have felt I abandoned/ignored you due to my unexpected departure. Please undertand that it was nothing personal, but sometimes real life gets in the way of all the Pixie Dust - I really do apologise for any hard feelings. I especially would like to say a big sorry to Pink Emma who organised the UK fan meet and greet last year in London (which I was ultimately unable to attend) and particularly to TheLionKing (Tim), who amongst other things, I feel just terrible about not saying thank you for my Christmas Card. Such a kind gesture from both yourself and Kerrie and I was not in a position to say thank you at the time. I hope you're all really well and have been having/planning lots of awesome Disney adventures in my absence.

I think that covers most of the grovelling. I'm really excited about being an active member online again and hope to regain contact with all the lovely people who extended their kindness to me over the many years that I've been on here.

So, onwards and upwards... my mouse-ears are in place, my autograph book is at the ready - now, bring me that horizon!!!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Back Online After A Looooon Hiatus.... Hi Disney Friends!

Welcome back our wayward friend. Nice to hear things are looking up a bit.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

TheLionKing is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hi Cara, welcome back, I understand only to well how much life can stink sometimes so it's just nice to know that you are O.K. and hope we get to meet up again this year at some point

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

"We go on..."

Glad to have you back!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

A looooon hiatus? Are you saying we finally drove you crazy?

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Hi Guys!

Well, it's soooo nice to be finally posting back on the forums - I cannot begin to tell you how much I've missed being online with everybody.

For those of you who are wondering, I was a regular poster here until around October last year, when I was forced to take a sudden (and unwanted!) break from my online antics and all things Disney. I can't really go in to details, but I have had a bit of a rotten six months or so, and just now am I finally back in a position where my life is getting back to normal and I can join in online again. Don't you hate reality?

I'm truly sorry to any of my Disney friends who may have felt I abandoned/ignored you due to my unexpected departure. Please undertand that it was nothing personal, but sometimes real life gets in the way of all the Pixie Dust - I really do apologise for any hard feelings. I especially would like to say a big sorry to Pink Emma who organised the UK fan meet and greet last year in London (which I was ultimately unable to attend) and particularly to TheLionKing (Tim), who amongst other things, I feel just terrible about not saying thank you for my Christmas Card. Such a kind gesture from both yourself and Kerrie and I was not in a position to say thank you at the time. I hope you're all really well and have been having/planning lots of awesome Disney adventures in my absence.

I think that covers most of the grovelling. I'm really excited about being an active member online again and hope to regain contact with all the lovely people who extended their kindness to me over the many years that I've been on here.

So, onwards and upwards... my mouse-ears are in place, my autograph book is at the ready - now, bring me that horizon!!!

Hi Cara!!!! Glad to see you online again!! Missed you!! Glad to hear your life is getting back on track! I can totally understand when everything goes downhill! I am here for you anytime if you ever wanna talk!!

(hugs) xox
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Awww - thanks everybody for being so nice!!! LOL Mo Noyz - 'Loon' is probably an apt spelling mistake - ha ha!!!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

It's great to have you back Cara!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

So so glad to see you back!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Donkey chips is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello and Welcome back!!!

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Heeeeyyyy Cara you're back!!! I've been worried about you and missed you!!! We need to catch up
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis