Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi There in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is Vinnie and I actually fell in love with Disney two different times for two different reasons. My wife was a theatre major and we went to a ...
    WDW Vet is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi There

My name is Vinnie and I actually fell in love with Disney two different times for two different reasons. My wife was a theatre major and we went to a technical theatre conference in CA and stopped at Disneyland. While other people were enjoying the sights of the park my wife and I marvelled at how real the fake boulders were. We are standing there running our hands over their surface discussing the application they used. Disney is incredible at detail and I appreciate what it takes to do what they do.

The second time I fell in love with Disney for a whole different reason and probably like many of you was the first time we went to WDW as a young family. When we walked into the Magic Kingdom and I saw the look on my kids faces so much emotion came over me I almost gushed. I felt everything that Walt did was for me personally even though millions of people have been here. That is the magic of Disney. I was hooked!

In 1994 I started Mickey's Travel and it has been so rewarding and satisfying to share my love with so many people over the years and have such wonderful relationships. Many of those people were called Mom & Dad and now have very special people in their lives and they are called Grandma and Grandpa. The 10 year old whose family I sent to Disney in 1995 has her own family going to Disney so it has been an incredible 18 years. All of this never would have happened if a man by the name of Mickey never walked into my life in 1993.

I hope I can be a part of these boards and contribute to all and share my experience of over 70 trips to WDW.
    Last edited by WDW Vet; 06-07-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Have a magical day!

Vinnie

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: Hi There

Howdy, and from a lifelong Disney fan!
    Became an official "Diznut" on our first family (DW and 3 kiddos) trip back in '01.
    Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Re: Hi There

Hello and welcome, Vinnie!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney