Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Away from the earbuds and onto the keyboard! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I'm a long time listener of WDW Radio and have recently felt compelled to dive into the community forums and start connecting with other like minded folks! Many years ago, ...
    EpcotBoy is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Away from the earbuds and onto the keyboard!

I'm a long time listener of WDW Radio and have recently felt compelled to dive into the community forums and start connecting with other like minded folks! Many years ago, I used to be a very active member under the same name over at an old site called Intercot. It has been a long time since I have been involved in Disney forums.
    But now that my wife and I are planning on going on our first Disney cruise by participating in the upcoming WDW Dream Cruise, I figured that "now is the time, now is the best time" to get back involved in the Disney fan community and get to know many of you before the cruise! We are both very excited about this trip and I knew this would be the best place to prepare and share that enthusiasm.
    To give a little background on myself, I work as a police detective and am a former cast member. I try using the customer service skills I honed at Disney to bring a different approach to my line of work. Although I love what I do, I often say that in only 14 more years when I retire, I look forward to going back to pushing buttons or sweeping streets at WDW! I love to cook and even tried hosting a Disney food themed podcast called "Any Mouse Can Cook", where I would walk listeners through how to make a recipe from, or inspired by, Disney World. It lasted 2 episodes and I discovered how much work goes into making a podcast. My wife has encouraged me to keep a blog now, which is definitely much easier, but I do not update it as much as I should. One of these days I'll get around to writing my V&A Chef's table review. But in the meantime, I look forward to interacting with you all here and meeting you at the parks (or ship)!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Away from the earbuds and onto the keyboard!

"now is the time, now is the best time"
    Sing it, brother!!!

Excellent background story, too.

You should post a link to your blog.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

welcome!!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

Welcome! Do you use the Disney point when showing your suspects to their cell?

EpcotBoy is offline A-Ticket holder

@prickle
    Lol. The Disney point is a hard habit to break. So yes, I do.