Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi There Mouseketeers! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi All from Valley Stream Long Island! I've been a Disney nut since I can remember. I got my first set of mouse ears at age 3 , watched Wonderful ...
    idratherbeinwdw is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi There Mouseketeers!

Hi All from Valley Stream Long Island! I've been a Disney nut since I can remember. I got my first set of mouse ears at age 3 , watched Wonderful World of Color as a child and am just barely old enough to remember watching the Mickey Mouse Club with my older sisters (at the time I liked mousecartoon time the best ). I read/watch everything Disney related I can get my hands on, my house has something Disney displayed in every single room, my car has Disney vanity plates (D1SNEY), etc., etc. I think you get the general idea. Oh, I am also a huge Muppet/Jim Henson fan.

I've attended 4 WDW radio meet ups, (the most recent one being here in NY just a few weeks ago), so it's possible I have met some of you. I'm a DVC member since 2004, home resort BWV. I am a forum moderator on an unofficial DVC site (not sure if it's cool to mention the name, so I won't), and have visited WDW over 45 times.

I love Lou's audio guides and podcasts and I think his wife Deanna is a fantastic person. Lou's pretty nice too. I'm happy to be part of this group!
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, 46th trip 4/12, BWV Owner 8/04
    I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Re: Hi There Mouseketeers!

Hello and welcome!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

idratherbeinwdw is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Hi There Mouseketeers!

Hi Rich, thanks for the welcome!
    Mar' (Mar' does NOT rhyme with Car, it's short for Marilyn)
    First trip 1973, 46th trip 4/12, BWV Owner 8/04
    I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me!