Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello Patriots! in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is Jake and I live in Ohio.... I am a Casual Temporary (Seasonal) cast member for WDW I work at the Liberty Tree Tavern... Because of the price ...
    LTTCMJAKE is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello Patriots!

My name is Jake and I live in Ohio....

I am a Casual Temporary (Seasonal) cast member for WDW I work at the Liberty Tree Tavern... Because of the price of school these days I chose to stay in Ohio till I've graduated to get in-state tuition... So staying seasonal allows me to visit WDW about 3 times a year to get my Disney addiction in check..lol.... I hope to one day return permanently...It will happen! But during my time in school and in Ohio the WDW Radio Show and Forums keep me in the loop of what's going on at the Resort which I am extremely grateful for! So thank you Lou and the WDW Radio community!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Hello Patriots!

Welcome to the forums, Jake! Nice to see you already diving into some of the more "controversial" threads.

BTW, does Liberty Tree still serve that awesome apple butter? Haven't been there since the late 90's, and was always a huge fan of that stuff! As is my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Jake! Nice to see you already diving into some of the more "controversial" threads.

BTW, does Liberty Tree still serve that awesome apple butter? Haven't been there since the late 90's, and was always a huge fan of that stuff! As is my wife.
    I feel bad about doubting Disney like that but being a cast member and being in the parks so often you notice things normal guests don't so I just wanted an outside opinion.

Yes it's served with the dinner bread... The only dinner change I've seen in my time was the desert being changed from Apple Crisp to an Apple Craisin Cake served on vanilla ice cream. The Lunch menu changes every 3 months it seems so can't tell you what is still on it that you would remember.
    JAKE

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Their dinner is still one of my favorites on property. Country-style dining can't be beat in some regards. No fuss, no muss.

I know it's been a while but did you have a favorite dinning room?
    JAKE

Can't recall. Just went in through the door on the right (from the lobby entrance), and to the left.

so dose John Paul Jones room sound familiar? it has a naval theme?
    JAKE

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Welcome, Jake!
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!