Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Looking for a new WDW forum home..... in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey all, I'm Eileen. I've been a Disney fanatic as long as I can remember. DH, DS & I have over 20 years of wonderful WDW memories. We're in the ...
    PrincessLeota is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Looking for a new WDW forum home.....

Hey all,

I'm Eileen. I've been a Disney fanatic as long as I can remember. DH, DS & I have over 20 years of wonderful WDW memories. We're in the midst of making our Disney Dreams come true by buying a house outside Orlando. We'll be starting out with just winters & going from there...... Hope to be full timer residents within the next 3 years.

I have posted on other Disney forums, but the place I used to post just got too big. Even tho I have some buds from there, I would LOVE to find a place to make some new Disney Buddies, talk about Disney & other things, meet up with other folks in the Parks when we finally get down there......

Love the podcasts, hoping the forums are just as good!

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Looking for a new WDW forum home.....

welcome!!!!

there is a great group of people here...hope you enjoy!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

norman is offline A-Ticket holder

I too am living the dream, my wife and I just moved to Orlando and are 5 minutes from Magic Kingdom. We can see the fireworks from Magic Kingdom from our backyard. Just got our Florida Resident Annual Passes and away we go! There's no stoping us now! Our passion for Disney will put us in the parks 4 or 5 days aweek. LOVE IT!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeota View Post
    Hey all,

I'm Eileen. I've been a Disney fanatic as long as I can remember. DH, DS & I have over 20 years of wonderful WDW memories. We're in the midst of making our Disney Dreams come true by buying a house outside Orlando. We'll be starting out with just winters & going from there...... Hope to be full timer residents within the next 3 years.

I have posted on other Disney forums, but the place I used to post just got too big. Even tho I have some buds from there, I would LOVE to find a place to make some new Disney Buddies, talk about Disney & other things, meet up with other folks in the Parks when we finally get down there......

Welcome. My DH and I started our WDW Memories with a Honeymoon to Disneyland and have been bring our children to WDW for 25 years now and I just had my most recent in April to visit my oldest child working for the Mouse. Best Times for him. Our Disney love goes deep even when we bang our head on the wall and wonder why Disney has done something dumb.

Hope you enjoy your time with us. You are living my master plan, to buy another home down in Mouse territory. So envious of you and Norman. And feel free to join us on the General Discussion threads. In Random Thoughts we are off Disney Topic though some Disney does sneak in and we range all generations in age.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

PrincessLeota is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for the Welcome! I'm looking forward to exploring.... there is so much to see here!

Norman, you guys are alot closer than us! We'll be about 35 minutes from property. But still close enough that I plan to be there several times a week.

It has been my Dream for a long time.... years ago when we looked into DVC, DH said "For that, we could buy a place down there" I thought he was joking..... Yay for me, he was serious!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeota View Post
    Hey all,

Hello and welcome, Eileen! You've come to the right place - right here!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

disneyrunrchick is offline C-Ticket Holder

Welcome! :-)
    http://disneyrunnerchick.blogspot.com

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good
    .-

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is no one on the planet to compare with moi.- Miss Piggy

TEN Trips... And counting!

JoshK47 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Glad to have you here! Welcome!