Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I'm Beth, from Maine in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone! I've been listening to the fabulous WDW Radio podcast for about a year now, and just recently joined the forums here. I'm so pleased to become a part ...
    Aurora1976 is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm Beth, from Maine

Hi everyone!

I've been listening to the fabulous WDW Radio podcast for about a year now, and just recently joined the forums here. I'm so pleased to become a part of such a great community. I've been a lifelong fan of Disney since my parents started taking my brother and me on almost-annual trips to WDW beginning when I was 4 years old. But since my husband and I have taken our own kids on their first trip in 2011, my love of Disney has reached new heights - I now classify myself among one of the truly obsessed! We just have so much fun there as a family - enjoying Disney the way it is meant to be enjoyed.

I look forward to participating in the forums and getting to know fellow Disney fans!
    Beth in Maine
    Mom to two little active, adorable, Disney-loving boys
    Next Disney vacation:
    7-night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Fantasy in April 2013

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: I'm Beth, from Maine

Welcome, Beth!

Been going there since growing up right down the road in the early 70's. Lost count long ago, but I've been to The World somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 times.

Just got back last weekend, which was my 12 y.o. son's 3rd trip (can't go quite as often now that we live in Missouri). We did take him to Downtown Disney quite a few times when he was younger and we still lived there, but his first trip to the parks was when he was 6 y.o.

Always nice to have another enthusiast on board.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: I'm Beth, from Maine

Welcome aboard!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort