Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hey, from Phoenix AZ! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello, from sunny AZ. Well, not so sunny now, since it's a bit late. Just introducing myself. I've been listening to the podcast for about 2 years now. I'm about ...
    EpcotErin is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey, from Phoenix AZ!

Hello, from sunny AZ. Well, not so sunny now, since it's a bit late.

Just introducing myself. I've been listening to the podcast for about 2 years now. I'm about Lou's age, just a bit younger, (sorry Lou.) I first went to WDW when I was about 8 in 1978. I didn't get to go back until four years I after I met my spousal equivalent, in 1997. We've been back every year since except one, usually twice a year now. Although we're only 6 hours outside of DL, we only go there every other year or so. We are total Epcot fanatics, DVCers at the Boardwalk and never miss a Food and Wine Fest, which would help explain our Pooh like silhouettes. Although, we don't go to DL that often we were able to do lunch at Club 33 a few years back. It was totally awesome and a great one-time splurge if you can wrangle a chance to go.

Other than my WDW/Epcot obsession, I'm obsessed with tennis, especially when Rafael Nadal is playing. (Miss you Rafa! Get better soon and Vamos!) I love my 2 cats and my Disney obsessed partner Chris. He's the one who was obsessed first. Now we're both Disney dealers, getting others hooked on the pixie-dust whenever and wherever we have a chance...

I have a great weird story to tell, that just happened, but may save that for another forum more related to vintage Disney stuff.

Our next WDW trips are scheduled for May 11th and October 12th. (Yea, F&W!) Hope we can meet up with some WDW Radio fans on one of our upcoming trips.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Hey, from Phoenix AZ!

Welcome aboard
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Re: Hey, from Phoenix AZ!

Hello and Welcome to the forums!