Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hey All! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Signed up for the site a few months ago, but finally getting a chance to sit down and actually post an introduction and hopefully start doing a little more than ...
    TheTuck is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey All!

Signed up for the site a few months ago, but finally getting a chance to sit down and actually post an introduction and hopefully start doing a little more than lurking.

My name is Ricky and, as I like to put it, I hold dual-citizenship in both Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. I spend most of my time in BR, but most of my family lives in NOLA, so spend lots of time there too. I am a Program Manager and Assistant Professor in the Entertainment Technologies department at Baton Rouge Community College. I mostly teach web development, but also handle the storyboarding and animation classes when they come up in the class cycle.

Outside work, I'm a reformed video game blogger. I spent 12 years writing about games, leading to lots of cool adventures around the country. They never took me to any Disney Parks, but I got the chance to cover the company every year at E3, and chat with Warren Spector about "Epic Mickey," which was a lot of fun! I'm currently taking a bit of a break, but can't wait to get back to it!

I also spend way too much time playing with LEGOs and getting ****ed into overly-long Internet searches on odd topics. Weird thing to do, but helps on trivia nights!

I'm looking forward to participating more in the site and getting to know everyone.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Hey All!

Welcome to the group
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

i-neighborhood Guest

Hello WDW Radio Members.

One day I would like to go to DisneyLand in California. Still dreaming.

See you around WDW Radio
    Last edited by i-neighborhood; 02-01-2013 at 02:35 AM.

POM Tony is offline D-Ticket Holder

hey sir!
    welcome.
    "Fortuosity, That's me Own word..."

When I went to Disney for the first time there was a Magic I felt. I could do anything or be anything. No feeling would ever top this......

Then I took my daughter.