Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi everybody! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello everybody, i have been a long time listener of the podcast and I actually created this account quite some time ago, but I am now looking to post on ...
    Knowitall182 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everybody!

Hello everybody, i have been a long time listener of the podcast and I actually created this account quite some time ago, but I am now looking to post on the forums on a regular basis now. I just need a Disney fix that includes actually talking to other people with the same interest!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Hi everybody!

Interest, obsession, what's the difference?

Welcome aboard!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

AlohaGirl626 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Hi everybody!

I'm in the same boat! I work oddball hours so it's easy to feel disconnected. I never really knew where to start either. I have listened to the podcast for years but I've never been able to connect. I'm not able to be "in the box" or attend any events, but maybe if I can reach out here I'll find a happy medium that works. I have a trip coming up in a few weeks so my husband and I are definitely in "planning mode" right now. I'm so excited!!