Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello Everyone! in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is Michael. I must admit I haven't been a Disney fan all my life, only recently becoming one about 4 years ago. My first visit was with my ...
    TheGovernor is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael. I must admit I haven't been a Disney fan all my life, only recently becoming one about 4 years ago. My first visit was with my then girlfriend, now wife, for a Spring Break trip. When we were planning this trip I told her I didn't care if we even went to MK and I was only mildly interested in Epcot. When we made it to the TTC I still wasn't convinced that this was such the great place she always talked about. That all changed when we turned in our Give A Day Get A Day pass for a ticket, walked through the tunnel and I saw the castle and everything around it. At that moment I was completely sold in all things Disney.

The moment we got back from the trip I applied for the College Program and became a Cast Member. It's hard to stay away from WDW now and it's something that comes up in daily conversation with my wife. It's a place that we both love and I can't get enough of it.

Anyway its great to be here and I hope to make some friendships. Thanks for reading my little story.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the boards
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort