Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Noyz
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Reintroducing myself in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi guys. I just wanted to take a little time to reintroduce myself. I few years ago I was active in the chats during the podcast. My current job title ...
    ChasingCastles is offline A-Ticket holder

Reintroducing myself

Hi guys. I just wanted to take a little time to reintroduce myself. I few years ago I was active in the chats during the podcast. My current job title (Mommy) has kept me from being able to do that as much as I have in the past. The family and I have recently relocated to FL via the U.S. Army. I am originally from TN just outside of the Nashville area. I wouldn’t call myself a Disney nut. I enjoy my time at Disney and more so enjoy the people I met through Disney. Life is nicer when you are surrounded by people who understand the benefits of turning off the real world for just a little while and just having fun. Kids do it all of the time but as we get older it is so important to hang on to that.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Reintroducing myself

Agreed!

Welcome back.
    ChasingCastles likes this.

Kerryjane is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome back

pikaroth is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome back! Hoping your move to Florida went well (and continues to go well)!