Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Just to say Hello in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone I would just like to say hello and introduce myself. I Jim from the UK my wife (Jayne) and I love disney world and have been addicted to ...
    Jimbowish is offline A-Ticket holder

Just to say Hello

Hi everyone I would just like to say hello and introduce myself. I Jim from the UK my wife (Jayne) and I love disney world and have been addicted to it since we took our honeymoon there in 2006.
    I have been listening and watching WDWRadio for some time now and love the way Lou describes things and is so enthusiastic about disney.
    Im looking forward to getting lots of tips and advice from this forum.
    Wishing every day started and ended in Disney World

afreye87 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Just to say Hello

Hi. I'm Ali.
    I've been listening to the podcast for awhile and just figured out the forum thing. It's so nice to hear about the changes to WDW. It's been forever since I've been able to go. Looking forward to an upcoming trip! Finally!

Jimbowish is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi Ali
    I'm the same just getting to grips with the forum page. I keep forgetting about it but hope the check in more often.
    I love the show on a Wednesday also love the YouTube videos.

Regards jim
    Wishing every day started and ended in Disney World

pikaroth is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbowish View Post
    Hi Ali
    I'm the same just getting to grips with the forum page. I keep forgetting about it but hope the check in more often.
    I love the show on a Wednesday also love the YouTube videos.

Regards jim
    Welcome! I, too, have been meaning to come to the forums far more often, but work and life somehow manage to get in the way. As you also mentioned, WDW Radio is amazing, and I was so glad to discover it a few months back. So much so, I've been going through literally all the back episodes (on episode 98 now).
    Again, welcome, and hopefully the both of us can come to the forums more often!