Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello WDW family!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi everyone! My name is Lacey, and I have been a Disney fan my whole life! I'm 24 years old, and grew up watching Disney movies all the time! I ...
    TinkandTimon is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello WDW family!!

Hi everyone!
    My name is Lacey, and I have been a Disney fan my whole life! I'm 24 years old, and grew up watching Disney movies all the time! I had wanted to go to Disney World ever since I was little. I never went to Walt Disney World until I was 21, when I flew myself and my sister down in 2010 to visit our grandparents in Ocala, FL, we only got one day in the Magic Kingdom, but it only took that one day for me to be hooked! In 2012 my then-boyfriend and I went down for a week, where he proposed in front of Cinderella's Castle, and is now my wonderful husband. We are now planning a trip for 2014, he wanted to give me the biggest dream I have ever had: to go to Walt Disney World with my whole family. We are planning on taking my parents, my sister, and her boyfriend to Disney next September! I have been listening to the WDW Radio show for about 4 months now, and have been working my way through the archives. I'm excited to meet people here on the forums and talk about all the Disney magic right here, so I can stop annoying my co-workers!
    TinkandTimon

pikaroth is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Hello WDW family!!

Welcome! Congratulations on the then-boyfriend-to-husband and with Disney involved, too!