Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi Everyone!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is Abigail and I'm the author of MouseUniversityOnline.com (ACtheDisneyGeek in the box.) I'm a high school student from Tennessee and WDW trivia/history nut. I've been a listener of ...
    Disneygeekgirl7 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Hi Everyone!!

My name is Abigail and I'm the author of MouseUniversityOnline.com (ACtheDisneyGeek in the box.) I'm a high school student from Tennessee and WDW trivia/history nut. I've been a listener of WDW Radio for about a year now, and never have taken the time to check out the forums. Aside from Walt Disney World, I'm a complete geek, bookworm, and Pinterest addict. I love photography and videography and my favorite school subjects are science, latin. and reading/writing. Also, I hope to one day work for Disney

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Hi Everyone!!

Welcome, Abigail! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Welcome!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

pikaroth is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome to the forums!

db57me is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello from Maine. I am very excited about finding WDW Radio. I've been listening to the podcast for a few days now, and decided to join the forums. I am in Maine, and my wife and I are planning our first visit in June. This trip is to celebrate our anniversary. We are in our 50s and do not plan to become rope droppers or go commando in our experience of WDW. However, I have been researching all I can so that we will have a great vacation. We are booked at the Beach Club Villas, our ADRs have been made through My Disney Experience, and I am learning all I can about FP+. I am just under 50 days until I can book FP+ for our week there. ANY advice, must-experience, and how-to information would be greatly welcomed. I would also welcome any survival tips; for the heat, the walking, the proper clothes, backpacks (or not), etc. I've heard and researched Frogg Toggs cooling cloths, so that will be a must have. Shoes will be critical, considering all the walking. I am also concerned about keeping my iPhone dry from sudden rain, humidity, and wet rides, like the Rapids in AK.
    Thanks in advanced. Disney, here we come!

joolie11872 is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome!!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Welcome. My daughter wants to work for Disney too. I hope they don't squash her dreams like they did mine
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort