Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss How you doin' from Jersey in the WDWRadio.com forums; Heya gang.....stumbled upon Lou's fantastic podcast and this great community that has formed around it by accident. Live in NJ with my beautiful wife (yup - dang lucky guy and ...
    LuckyJack is offline A-Ticket holder

How you doin' from Jersey

Heya gang.....stumbled upon Lou's fantastic podcast and this great community that has formed around it by accident.

Live in NJ with my beautiful wife (yup - dang lucky guy and I know it ), two wonderful kids (9 & 7) and a big ol mutt named Fred. Some of us never made it over the fence and outta Joisey like Lou....so I'm holding down the fort still.

My passions are my family obviously....Disney and Star Wars. How awesome is it that they all work together !!!!

Always loved Disney and the real passion started when the wife and I got married and took our Honeymoon to Disney back when the Castle was a birthday cake - I'm sure you all know the year so I'll let you guess it. Loved it ever since !!!!

We just got back from WDW in March and the kids were just the perfect age....weather was a bit colder than I expected....think people kept calling it Marchuary or something like that....but wow.....as I keep telling everyone it was just one of those handful of high points in your life. You know - that perfect memory - not to be corny but yes...magic.

So now we're making it an every other year pilgrimage (yup - we drove and it was a great time - except all that traffic at 4am in Washington, DC - really ????? 4am ????).

And I was looking for some podcast to listen to on my daily 1.5 hour commute to work (I know...uggh)....and found this. I was shocked to find some kindred spirits out there !

So here I am......a big HOWDY FOLKS !

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: How you doin' from Jersey

Welcome to the boards
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort