Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello from my IPad.... in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello all. I am sitting here watching telly, and googling on my iPad. I have been an avid WDW Radio podcast listener for years, and I fan of Lou and ...
    Six shot is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello from my IPad....

Hello all. I am sitting here watching telly, and googling on my iPad. I have been an avid WDW Radio podcast listener for years, and I fan of Lou and the site for a long time. I thought I should finally jump in to the forums and maybe even into the box at some point.

Well I have been a Disney nut for a long time, even though my first visit wasn't until I was 21, I'm almost double that now and vowed not to have my twin boys have to wait that long. So there 6 and have been on 2 Disney cruises and been to the World 6 times. Not to crazy, until you factor in we live 2200 km away (sorry my US friends us Canucks are metric). We have been DVC members since 2005, and bought from Disney and resale, if anyone needs info on that let me know. My co-workers call me Mickey as I wear my Disney love on my sleeve.

Very excited to get to know you all, and to experience and be a part of what Lou and you all have created. No longer just a listener, I will see you all on the boards.....

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Re: Hello from my IPad....

Six shot, being new here sometimes means your posts get sent to the moderation queue. This is what happened to you. I have approved your first post and removed the others.

Welcome to the forums.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Hello from my IPad....

Maybe the problem was the iPad?

Kidding!

Welcome to the boards!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort