Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Introducing Myself in the WDWRadio.com forums; Over the course of my adult life thus far, I've had the pleasure of working at three major theme parks: Busch Gardens, Walt Disney World Resort (all 4 parks), and ...
    Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder

Introducing Myself

Over the course of my adult life thus far, I've had the pleasure of working at three major theme parks: Busch Gardens, Walt Disney World Resort (all 4 parks), and currently Sea World of Florida. At the two Anheuser Busch parks, I was a caricature artist for four years, and I now work seasonally in the education department at Sea World, which has given me some of the most unique and awesome opportunities! At Disney, I was a character for two years, and I loved it. Though at times there was some drama, I actually enjoyed being in the park during my "set" than sitting around and chatting during my down time. That experience gave me lots of friends, and it's where I met my husband, who worked as a puppeteer at FOLK. We met at Animal Kingdom, and it has become what it is today.

Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Nice intro! I assume that is you on the right? Is that a pilot, or false killer whale?
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 08-09-2005 at 08:36 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

That's me on the right, and the pretty whale in the middle is a false killer whale (pseudorca.)
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Great picture.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Hi again. How are things?

Just for you Jarod

I think I mentioned I dressed as her for Halloween at the school I teach at. The kids get a kick out of it.

That Corgi back there is another sidekick of mine.
    Last edited by Kimpossible; 08-09-2005 at 09:52 PM.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossible
    I think I mentioned I dressed as her for Halloween at the school I teach at. The kids get a kick out of it.

That Corgi back there is other sidekick.
    You remeber me. That's a great pic. Thankyou