Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Introducing Me in the WDWRadio.com forums; Been lurking around for a while and trying to figure out how to navigate the boards. I've been a closet Disney fan for years but grew up in a time ...
    SadieMae is offline A-Ticket holder

Introducing Me

Been lurking around for a while and trying to figure out how to navigate the boards. I've been a closet Disney fan for years but grew up in a time when Disney was for kids. Guess I let the cat out of the bag. Yes! I am probably old enough to be grandma to some of the people here. I live in Western NYS, am a retired teacher who hated retirement and went back to work as a temp. I love cats and am owned by 6 -- Callie, Shellie, Jeremiah, Miss Honey, Misty and Koko. Had a ****er spaniel, Sadie Mae who had to be put down in June. Don't know how much I will be posting but I hope to learn a lot more the folks here.

TXwHnIdY is offline B-Ticket Holder
    From a hicktown in Texas to one in Alabama
    and hi !!!!!! hope you enjoy your stay here on the boards
    hey yall!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lauren Ashley!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards! We're a friendly bunch, so if you have any questions or need help figuring something out, don't hesitate to ask!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DWT.com

**SadieMae**.

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Welcome to the forums!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

another thing that I forgot to add about myself is that I am a 2 time breast cancer survivor -- 15 years ago and 10 years ago plus during unrelated surgery last November, more cancer cells where found. I am on meds and doing great. My oncologist is very pleased.

Welcome to the DWT family SadieMae! So glad to hear you are a survivor and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers that this last set back will turn out the same!!! As you've probably seen, we have a very special member or our family here that is battling this awful disease. Maybe you can offer some advice and or insight to our Bellegurl! Hope to see you around!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hiya Sadie!! Welcome to the family!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Welcome to the DWT Family Sadie! I hope you enjoy it here, and don't be afraid to ask any of us anything, we're all here to help!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Introducing Me

As you've probably seen, we have a very special member or our family here that is battling this awful disease. Maybe you can offer some advice and or insight to our Bellegurl!

I'm always happy to give advice and help out a fellow bc survior. I was a volunteer one on one counselor for 8 years. If there is anything that I can do for Belle I'd be happy to help, just let me know. One thing I can say is that people tend to panic at the C word -- it can be devastating but it is all in your outlook from day one. So Belle if I can help feel free to ask.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Welcome!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

Thanks for all the great welcomes -- I'm getting used to the format and things are beginning to make sense -- that is as much as most things make sense to me

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Hello and Welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast