Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; From your mouth... to someone at Disney that will listen! That would be the ultimate for me... having my book on WDW shelves! (OK, a call from Jennifer Love Hewitt ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    From your mouth... to someone at Disney that will listen!

That would be the ultimate for me... having my book on WDW shelves! (OK, a call from Jennifer Love Hewitt would be a distant second, but...)

Keep your fingers crossed, and next time you go to WDW, be sure to ask for it (by name) in every merchandise shop you visit!

Last edited by Lou Mongello; 03-28-2005 at 03:53 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    From your mouth... to someone at Disney that will listen!

That would be the ultimate for me... having my book on WDW shelves! (OK, a call from Jennifer Love Hewitt would be a distant second, but...)

Keep your fingers crossed, and next time you go to WDW, be sure to ask for it (by name) in every merchandise shop you visit!

I can definitely help by asking at the shops for you...unfortunately it'll be December before I get back to the world

IMO-You should call Disney Merchandising and start the process now, my friend

and if I ever see Jennifer, I'll be sure to have her call you!
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks, Tigg... and for anyone else that goes, please do the same (and have JLH call me if you see her, too)
    Lou Mongello

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder

Hi I'm Winnie!!!

Here is one of the only pictures that I could quickly find to introduce myself. As I find a better one later I will edit or add it. This was taken in May of 2003 during my honeymoon with my husband.

I Love the book and this site! I am a Disneyaholic and love every minute of my energizing addiction!

It is nice to meet everyone and those who have helped me so far - THANK YOU! I am pretty computer savvy but sometimes things stump me!

Have a Magical Disney Type of Day - Where ever you are!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll soon find that everyone on here is super friendly! I hope to see you on the boards!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I surly agree about having Tarzan do one mmmm he hot no matter who portray him and why not add a Character meal at MGM that would be great they don't have one and it would be a great addition.
    Even Though I have two girls they love love love Peter Pan and would def. go to a all hero one espically if he was there. I had to book the Family Magic Tour so they could get a photo with him and the best part they also got to go on Mickey Philarmagic with him. (I can't spell right now )But I say go for the Hero charachter meal it would be a great hit. I know for us anyway it would.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 04-05-2005 at 09:26 AM.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I still say that they should bring back the Villains dinner.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Jason is offline A-Ticket holder

19 Year Drought

Hi Everyone,

First off, I just want to say what an awesome site this is. My son and I have enjoyed reading all the great stories, and looking at all the pictures. I don't know which one of us is more excited about our upcomming trip at the end of May.

I can't seem to find any good pictures of my last trip to WDW back in 86', so I'll just post some family pics. I look forward to chatting with all of you, and talking about the awesome experience of our first WDW trip as a family.

Thanks,

Jason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-jay-chantelle.jpg   Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-jay-matthew.jpg   Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-ethan-.jpg  

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Hi! to Jason and the family!

If you're a Disney nut, you certainly are gonna love it here. Hope you take the time make yourself familiar with those of us who practically LIVE here on DWT.com.

...By the way, love the spiffy duds in that second pic!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    Hi Everyone,

First off, I just want to say what an awesome site this is. My son and I have enjoyed reading all the great stories, and looking at all the pictures. I don't know which one of us is more excited about our upcomming trip at the end of May.

I can't seem to find any good pictures of my last trip to WDW back in 86', so I'll just post some family pics. I look forward to chatting with all of you, and talking about the awesome experience of our first WDW trip as a family.

Thanks,

Jason

Welcome aborad Jason this is a great site everybody is really great and the best part you can get some really cool tips for your up and coming trip in May. Your kidsare really cute. Once again:

hope to see you posted soon

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Welcome Jason! I am so excited for you! 19 years...you have a lot of catching up to do!! Your son is such a cutie!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

Welcome to you and your lovely family to OUR family here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com!

Looking foward to seeing you in the forums and chat!
    Lou Mongello

Jason is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I've been digging through my WDW pictures and found some good shots of the rides. I'll post them soon.

I can't believe they got rid of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I guess I should check out all the changes before I show my son any more pictures!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    ok, so no one looked at my pic on the previous page... (or was I just too much of an eyesore to get any comments, hmmmmmm?) Pout (imagine Tink crossing her arms)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Mommy to MJM, I just went back and saw your pic. Your little girl looks adorable!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast