Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Awwww! Thanks Sandy I feel loved! She is a complete doll with a personality to match!...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Awwww! Thanks Sandy I feel loved! She is a complete doll with a personality to match!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneySAM
    This was back in 2000. It was in the Tent in Mickey's Toontown Fair.
    Does everyone see the Hidden Mickeys in the ribbons?
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

flip654 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi from the UK

Hi..I'a an ex-cast mamber from the UK who spent a glorious year in EPCOT in 1992-1993!! Lived in the infamous "Vista Way" and am now settled with my partner on the south coast of England with a 17 year old dog and two grumpy cats!!

I'm going back to WDW in 6 weeks to stay at Port Orleans Riverside which has cost me a small fortune but I can't wait!!
    Last time I visited WDW was in 2002 (the first time since 1993) and I couldn't believe how much has changed!!

Anyway..always interested in trivia or reminiscing about choking back smoke during Surprise in the Skies or how world of motion used to make people feel faintly queezy!!

By the way..."What time does the three o'clock show start?" D'oh!!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    Does everyone see the Hidden Mickeys in the ribbons?
    Brian, I FINALLY realized what you were talking about! Those are clever! I like it!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

mickeysgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi everyone!!! :mickey:

My name is daniella and i am new to the site. everyone has been super nice and very helpful...thanks all
    Last edited by mickeysgirl; 04-15-2005 at 12:20 AM.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 28, 2005 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>WDW Honeymoon</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In my personal Paradise ';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i'm the one on the right...this was my friend's first time at disney. so i finally got a scanner so i figured i've been here for a bit so i might as well post a pic of myself. we're in the gift shop at norway and getting some strange stares but i think we look hot in viking helmets
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

backstreetgurl9 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey! I'm Mel, and I'm fairly new to this site, and to the forums. I leave for DisneyWorld in 13 days! yeah!! My friends and I are graduating from College here in Ontario, Canada, and we couldn't think of a better place to celebrate!

Here's a picture of me in August 2004, when my family and I went to my cousin's wedding at Disney

ttfn

Mel
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Quote Originally Posted by backstreetgurl9
    Hey! I'm Mel, and I'm fairly new to this site, and to the forums. I leave for DisneyWorld in 13 days! yeah!! My friends and I are graduating from College here in Ontario, Canada, and we couldn't think of a better place to celebrate!

Here's a picture of me in August 2004, when my family and I went to my cousin's wedding at Disney

ttfn

Mel
    Hey Mel welcome!! It's nice to see someone else from the Great White North!! You will love this site. It's alot of fun.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

princessCarLee1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey! just joined! I've been in the wdwmagic.com forums for a while and a link to this site was found! It looks fun so i joined! My names Carlee, I'm 17 from Pittsburgh PA. I like cheerleading, being in musicals,and colorguard. My favorite Disney movies and characters are Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Monsters INC. PM or IM to chat!
    .:*princess carLee

*wishes.dream a dream.wishes.set it free.wishes.trust your heart.just believe*
    :mickey:

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    to DWT.com

**princessCarLee1**.

Hope you will find your time here to be fun and rewarding!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Welcome Carlee! I hope you enjoy the forums here.

(What's your username on wdwmagic?)
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

princessCarLee1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    Welcome Carlee! I hope you enjoy the forums here.

(What's your username on wdwmagic?)
    my wdwmagic name is should-be-Belle

I spend most of my time there rather than here. I know those forums a little better
    .:*princess carLee

*wishes.dream a dream.wishes.set it free.wishes.trust your heart.just believe*
    :mickey:

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i need to figure out how to get my photos onto the computer first

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    I just thought I would do an update. This is my girlfriend Melissa and I at the MK two weeks ago.

*SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

disneygirl417 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Hello everyone!

I just joined! The board seems quite interesting.
    disneygirl417

"I only hope that we never loose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

HM Fans ROCK

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast