Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Okay, with RU's instructions I am giving this a try.......
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Okay, with RU's instructions I am giving this a try....

Last edited by Goofygirl; 10-11-2004 at 09:26 PM.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    great picture!

pezheadval is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi All! I have decided to join in the fun here on the boards. I have been reading for a while...but haven't done much posting. I gotta get on the ball!

Anyway, I'm Val, 27 years old, from South Jersey and life long Disney Freak. I converted my hubby into a Disney Freak and we are now raising a little Disney Freak of our own.

I just ordered a book from Lou on ebay...can't wait to get it.
    We are gonna read it on the drive down to WDW (we leave in 2 weeks!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all better...and love to learn more about my favorite place on Earth! (Here is a pic of Me, my daughter and my hubby)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Welcome to the Boards!

Hi, Val! :Welcome2:
    That's a great shot of your family! Isn't it wonderful to share your love of Disney with others? Especially watching your child experience the magic!

Have a wonderful time on your trip!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

fray101 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hi there - I'm a Disneyland Paris veteran but am making my first trip to WDW in three weeks. In preparation I've bought pretty much every book out there, including Lou's of course and came across this site soon after. I joined a while back but this is actually my first post. It's nice to come visit a site which is 100% Disney

Anyway, I HATE having my photo taken - except when I'm at a Disney theme park surrounded by characters in which case I leap in front of a camera at every given opportunity!

This is my favourite photo (so far...)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Fray,

Thank you, thank you, thank you - for purchasing the book, joinging our community, and for sharing this wonderful picture!!

I hope you have a great time in WDW in a coupld of weeks (how can you not?) Please be sure to take more pictures and post them here! And we'd love to see a trip report when you get back as well!

If you'd like some company, I'm available to go, will ramble off trivia wherever you go, and I fit nicely in the overhead compartment!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks for the welcome and trust me - there will be lots of photos! Where would I be without my digital camera....?!

Dream our dreams forever...

http://disneypix.tripod.com

Hi, Fray, and !

It would be really great to hear about how different and how alike WDW and DLP are, from someone who really knows DLP. Please post about it when you return!

Have a wonderful time at WDW! Tell :mickey: & I said 'hi'!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

I'll be sure to let you know how the parks compare. But I'm a little concerned....the Disney Store used to have this big shop on Regent Street in London and I thought it was the most amazing shop ever. But then I visited the 5th Avenue Store - London would never be the same again! Will I feel the same way about Disneyland Paris once I've been to Walt Disney World? Or will I be glad to return to a Park where everything's in close walking distance?!

We shall see...

(and speaking of the 5th Ave store, going back to New York next April so can't wait to see what it looks like now following the recent revamp!)

Dream our dreams forever...

http://disneypix.tripod.com

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Going to World of Disney tomorrow (No, not taking the day off - have a doctor's appointment in the city, so as long as we're going to pass by...)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hello! I am new to this site. I heard about it through the Disney Echo site. Of course I am a huge WDW fan! I am from Connecticut and wish I was closer to WDW!! I am anxious to figure a way around this site! It looks great! GO RED SOX!!!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

Hi, Sandy,

Hope you enjoy all the site has to offer - we're much more than trivia!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

mrskpete is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face Hello from another newbie!

Hello! Found this site through my mad rush to find all those Disney sites before we go to WDW. Actually I heard of this one through the passporters boards. So I am spreading myself thin and joining here to. You can never learn too much about WDW, now can you?

Been to WDW several times and DL once. Our last trip to WDW was in 2000~~ was me and my 2 children as my husband was out to sea and the youngest child was not yet born. I must say it was experience with 2 small children under the age of 5 and just myself to keep them enjoying the WDW parks. It helped that we stayed with my grandparents for 4 months and went 1 time every pay period on our 4 day FL resident park hopper pass. I would have expired I am sure if it would have been 4 days in a row. Now we are planning on going pack to WDW in March of 2005 with all of us.

That should do it for now. I look forward to reading some posts.

Take Care,
    MRSKPETE

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    This is my partner and me (I'm the one wearing the hat) taken at Epcot this past June.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    George

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    To all of our new members here...

We are so happy you found us hete at DWT!

Feel free to explore, play some games, ask questions

and

Visit with us in our Tuesday and Thursday Chats.

mrskpete.... take a second try at your pic please we would love to see you. If you neeed help you can PM one of us to help you.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast