Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; one way to do it is not have your text set to such a big size, I see that you have it set on "4" which is real big. Brian ...
    tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    one way to do it is not have your text set to such a big size, I see that you have it set on "4" which is real big.

Brian
    Moderator- Introduce Yourself

mulan3462 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the tip, Brian. I will keep the font smaller. I also made a smaller size file of the same picture in my Adobe photoshop and I will see if that will upload.................
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, it worked but it is really small. I do see people adding larger pictures and I would appreciate any tips from someone on how to do that...............

Thanks, Mulan3462

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    looks like you have it set correctly, when I clicked on it it brought up the larger picture, By the way, nice picture...is that at Flame Tree BBQ in Animal kingdom?

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

No, that is a little cozy nook near the waiting area for the Flights of Wonder bird show............. We enjoyed sitting there so much every time we needed to sit down and take a rest thats where we headed!

Thanks, Mulan3462

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to the boards, mulan3462! Nice to see you here and to put a face to the name
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks, disneydame! I don't have much spare time with my job but the spare time I do have 90% of it is spent on my love of Disney! My husband and I have considered becoming snow birds when we hit the golden years and working at Disney just so that we can get in for free!

Nice dream, huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulan3462:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

CaptHook is offline A-Ticket holder

Me and Lightning

Hello everyone! Here's a picture of me and Lightning McQueen (who just started a whirlwind tour of North America with Sally this week). Picture was taken at Goodyear's World Headquarters in Akron, Ohio on 4/17/2006. This was the first stop of the tour.

CaptHook

STF
    STF is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi everybody... Just thought I'd scare ya with my mug..

~STF~
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Just wanted to say hi.. Part of the boards for a while just thought I would say hi.
    Last edited by ChipNDale; 05-15-2006 at 08:37 AM.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Xcastmember is offline A-Ticket holder

Me

Me Looking Surly

kparker is offline A-Ticket holder
    Greetings all from Oz ,

My name is Kirsten and I am new to the 'family'. This is my first time ever posting on any forum. Although I have been a long time lover of Disney I have not yet visited a single park! Distance (and the price of airfares) has long been a barrier in my endeavours to make it to the happiest place on Earth. But no longer..my first trip is planned for January to celebrate my first wedding anniversary, 6 nights in Disneyland followed by 10 nights in WDW - not 1 minute is to be spent doing anything non-disney! I am extremely excited and spend all my spare time researching and reading (to my husband's dismay - he just doesn't understand my love affair, but come January I hope that will change). I don't know how much I can contribute to the forums but I am definately learning lots so thanks everyone for sharing all your Disney knowledge with me a mere Disney virgin.

I don't have a photo of me at the world to share so the next best thing I have is a recent wedding photo of myself with all my Eeyore's. The photo isn't the best quality because I made it a bit smaller.

Thanks kp

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by kparker
    Greetings all from Oz ,

My name is Kirsten and I am new to the 'family'. This is my first time ever posting on any forum. Although I have been a long time lover of Disney I have not yet visited a single park! Distance (and the price of airfares) has long been a barrier in my endeavours to make it to the happiest place on Earth. But no longer..my first trip is planned for January to celebrate my first wedding anniversary, 6 nights in Disneyland followed by 10 nights in WDW - not 1 minute is to be spent doing anything non-disney! I am extremely excited and spend all my spare time researching and reading (to my husband's dismay - he just doesn't understand my love affair, but come January I hope that will change). I don't know how much I can contribute to the forums but I am definately learning lots so thanks everyone for sharing all your Disney knowledge with me a mere Disney virgin.

I don't have a photo of me at the world to share so the next best thing I have is a recent wedding photo of myself with all my Eeyore's. The photo isn't the best quality because I made it a bit smaller.

Thanks kp
    Hi Kirsten!
    to our DWT family! Great name by the way. I'm sure you'll be able to change your DH's mind once you visit Disneyland in January. The magic of Disney has a way of doing that. And what a great way to spend your 1st wedding anniversary, congrats!

We're glad you've joined us and hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask us; we're a friendly bunch! Now sit back, relax and KEEP HAVING FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober

PS - What a fun pic of you and your Eeyores.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hello, Kirsten! Welcome to you (and your Eeyores) to the DisneyWorldTrivia.com family!!! Thanks for sharing that great photo!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT!!!! Awesome new pics, everyone! Keep them coming!!!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast