Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 44 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Welcome, JR!! Thanks for sharing the photo!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome, JR!! Thanks for sharing the photo!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by AllEars View Post
    Hey everybody. I'm J.R. I just went back to WDW last weekend and can't wait to go again.

Hi JR!

to the DWT family! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us! I can't see your pic here at work, but I'll be sure to check it out when I get home.

~ PumpkinJack81 / Super Ober / Mr. Bobby / DWT Newsletter Editor
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBree View Post
    I registered a while back, but it seems I just didn't do anything with it. So... hopefully I'll start posting! It will be nice to talk with other Disney freaks, haha.
    My photos seem to be too large to attach but... my avatar is a photo of me and Dumbo in May.
    Hi TinkerBree!

to the DWT family! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us! Great pic of you and Dumbo... It looks like you had a good time!

~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by dizny1 View Post
    Since I am at work...I can't post a photo, but hello to everyone!!!
    Hi dizny1!

to the DWT family! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us! Now, sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!!!!

~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Figment-aholic View Post
    Heya, this is actually my second post here, but I just wanted to say Hi and I love this place!!!
    Hi Figment-aholic!

to the DWT family! Sorry for the late welcome! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us!

~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jawanessa View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, but I've been going to Disney since I moved to Florida when I was 4. I just found a out a couple weeks ago I was accepted to the College Program and I'm super excited!!

Nice to meet everyone
    Hi jawanessa!

to the DWT family! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us! Congrats on being accepted into the College Program! Great pics by the way.

~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by kmart88 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards obviously! My name's Kayla and I love Pirates and Disney World even though I've only been there once! I long to go back and experience it now that I'm older. Oh, if you want to see a picture of me, just look at my avatar. That's me next to Orlando Cardboard cutout that they had for the Dead Man's chest opening. My boyfriend took that picture.

Hi Kayla!

to the DWT family! I'm a HUGE Pirate fan too! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us!

~Bobby Jack

heartsdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    hey everyone..im in love with disney..my family and i go every other year for two weeks in the summer...this year my family and i are going to introduce my boyfriend to the wonderful world of disney!! jason can't wait to go and see it for the first time! here's a pic of me and my friends two years ago on our senior week (which was the best week of my life yet!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

heartsdisney
    August'07 Fort Wildernenss Cabins
    June '05 Old Key West/ Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '04 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '02 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    June '00 Fort Wilderness Cabins
    Jan '98 Old Key West
    April '96 offsite
    Jan'95 Old Key West

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Hello and to DWT heartsdisney!

I see you are from DE. Me too!

Hope you enjoy it here on the boards
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Quote Originally Posted by heartsdisney View Post
    hey everyone..im in love with disney..my family and i go every other year for two weeks in the summer...this year my family and i are going to introduce my boyfriend to the wonderful world of disney!! jason can't wait to go and see it for the first time! here's a pic of me and my friends two years ago on our senior week (which was the best week of my life yet!!)
    Hi heartsdisney!

to the DWT family! Wish I could see your pic better, but it looks like a nice one anyhow! I'm sure Jason will have a GREAT time with you and your family in WDW! Let us know how your trip is. When will you go? You can post a trip report here and we may even feature it in our monthly Newsletter. Hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us!

~Bobby Jack

baenloe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey there! I've been listening to the Mousetunes Podcast for a few weeks and decided to join this forum.

I'm a life-long Disney fan, always dreamed of going to Disney World but never got the chance. I just got married this past June, and my dream to visit WDW finally came true when my new wife and I spent a week there for our honeymoon! It reawakened my love of Disney, which had kind of slipped into dormancy for a few years. I have been obsessed with Disney ever since, just like I was years ago.

I look forward to being an active member of this forum!
    -Brian

I'm a nerd, and I'm proud.

baenloe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sorry, forgot my picture.
    -Brian

I'm a nerd, and I'm proud.

karlgdean is offline A-Ticket holder
    Joined this site a few weeks ago and I enjoy looking at the news, rumours and opinions every day.
    Last trip to WDW was in June/July for my 40th. My family and friends celebrated with me. I am still suffering from withdrawal symptoms.I wish I lived a bit closer than London. Need to start saving now for the next trip.
    Anyway, just wanted to say hello and glad to see I am not alone in my Disney and WDW obsessions.
    Karl

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DisneyWorldTrivia.com!

karlgdean

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Wellllll ok I'll post a picture too I guess...

I'm BamaJen... introduced myself a little while ago via this thread:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=9259
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 44 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast