Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; That costume is fantastic!!! (I thought you were a really cute guy!)...
    sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That costume is fantastic!!! (I thought you were a really cute guy!)

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

cfielder is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for sharing that pic! What a great outfit. I, too, thought you were a cute guy! Haha, you really could have tricked me.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator

Exclamation Whats up

Hey my name is Kyle and I am from Trenton Georgia. I live about nine hours from WDW. Just wanted to say hi (I'm new here, Duh!). And I will be in the Massed Choir Processional at EPCOT on December 17 2004 at the 6 pm and the late show. I will be the big guy in the Bass section at the top right. I appreciate you letting me join this site and hopefully I will be here a lot.

See you at Disney World!!!!!:mickey:
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah

Welcome to DWT, we are very happy you have joined us.

I hope you have fun on your choir trip to WDW - band and choir trips are always a lot of fun! What pieces are your choir performing?

Chats are every Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm Eastern. I hope to see you there and posting on the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you may have - someone here should be able to tell you the answer.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    My my Princess Jas has been a busy little princess!

She is averageing over 53 posts/rating pictures a day

UPDATE: It is now 63.7 per day

I don't think Lou ever posted that much, even at the beginning

Jas, just as long as you are having fun, that is all that matters

Last edited by tiggerguy; 11-29-2004 at 12:52 AM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    thanks Jas. We r performing all of the candlelight processional songs. I can't think of the names of all of them right now???? They are all Christmas tunes and we will be singing at the American Ampitheatre.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Tiggerguy, your post made me laugh. I was up all night helping my mom decorate a wedding cake, and whenever she needed me to get out of her way, I would sit down at my computer and rate the photos to keep me awake until I could help her again. I had rated a good number of photos, just having fun, before I realized that my post count was increasing. My post count went from around the 150s to the 400-somethings (the night is a blur - I don't remember a whole lot of the details). Good times! Oh well, the wedding cake got done, and I got my fast pass. I can use it at all the attractions at WDW next time, right?
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    Hey my name is Kyle and I am from Trenton Georgia. I live about nine hours from WDW. Just wanted to say hi (I'm new here, Duh!). And I will be in the Massed Choir Processional at EPCOT on December 17 2004 at the 6 pm and the late show. I will be the big guy in the Bass section at the top right. I appreciate you letting me join this site and hopefully I will be here a lot.

See you at Disney World!!!!!:mickey:
    Hello, Kyle and WELCOME to the forums!! I'm actually going to be down next month for MouseFest, but will be leaving just before I would have had a chance to come hear you perform.

I hope you enjoy the forums as well as the entire site!
    Lou Mongello

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disnatic

Hey I'm Curtis. I live in Snellville, Georgia and I go to Diana Degarmo's school. I love going to WDW and I'm going for the 14th time next Friday!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to DWT! Chat night is at 9:00 pm EST every Tuesday and Thursday. We would love for you to join us tonight!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks!
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Welcome Disnatic!!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    As Lou might say, ask and ye shall recieve...

This is one of me and my mother and my sister at Disney's California Adventure in July 2002:

...and here's one of me in Norway in May 2003...my, my, what a difference a year can make:

If you'll notice, there's a hint of my other obsession in ther, too: I'm wearing a Survivor Buff! Just thought I'd point that out...

PS- I'll be putting images up from my cruise/vacation in my gallery come mid-February, so be o the lookout!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Great pics, everyone! Thanks for sharing! (Nice to put a face to the name)
    Lou Mongello

Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast