Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by ChipNDale DisneyDarling what a great picture... You and wendy have on matching colors!! Tank-u My son was in his lil peter pan costume...this is my favorite family ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    DisneyDarling what a great picture... You and wendy have on matching colors!!

Tank-u My son was in his lil peter pan costume...this is my favorite family portrait!!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Did you plan your outfit that morning or it just turned out that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Did you plan your outfit that morning or it just turned out that way?

Just turned out that way...Rileys outfit was of course planned....but 70% of my shirts are blue so it was just dumb luck that i wore the same shade as wendy

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

dazzer68 is offline A-Ticket holder
    just to say hi.im darren from the uk just joined! oh gosh im mad about disney, i think i should be american....i wish i was a floridian!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Hers a photo of me from this past weekend at the Disney MGM studios,
    I 'm consoling (streetmosphere character) Kitty Calico after she lost out in the funniest citizen in Hollwood contest (I got video of the whole skit 20 minutes!).

Last edited by bigbrian-nc.com; 06-20-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

el strategista is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

I just joined the forum a few days ago but I have listened to Lou for quite some time now, in fact pre-Katrina. You guessed it I'm from the Big Easy. The only city recognized by Walt in a park.

Can't wait to get to know everyone here.
    mee-skamoo-skamickey mouse

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    to DWT! Have a great time on the site!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

sweetgrl02 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi I am new here, and have been reading all of the secrets!!! I love them. I am graduating from college in December and will be heading out with the whole family, 6 adults and 2 kids on December 22. I can't wait, it will be my 3rd time. Hope to get some other great tips for my trip, last time I was there was in 94.

2kydisneyfans is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We are 2 guys from Northern Kentucky. We have been to DW 8 times in 5 years. Ready for our next trip in Nov. after Thanksgiving. We love staying at Old Key West Resort. And spending time with our friend Ramona at the Gurgling Suitcase.

TinkerBree is offline A-Ticket holder
    For the record, disneydarling, I LOVE the picture in your signature. That is just too funny! Man Cinderella has some big pearly whites, eh? haha! Where on earth did you find that!?
    "Well, there's one thing. They can't order me to stop dreaming!"

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBree View Post
    For the record, disneydarling, I LOVE the picture in your signature. That is just too funny! Man Cinderella has some big pearly whites, eh? haha! Where on earth did you find that!?
    Thanks...All the princesses got together for a photoshoot at the castle...this pic ended up in the reject pile...where I rescued it and posted it here

TinkerBree is offline A-Ticket holder
    haha...well done.
    "Well, there's one thing. They can't order me to stop dreaming!"

Vitani is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello everyone, I just joined.
    Tears of pain, tears of joy
    One thing nothing can destroy
    Is our pride, deep inside
    We are one

8lovesmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Everybody! I'm pretty new to this podcast and the boards, and I'm excited to be here! I'm a life-long Disney addict -- I was born near Anaheim and a part of me is always there . My first visit to DLR was before I was one year old. My mom would buy admission tickets then walk around the park with me in the stroller and watch people. As I got older, she would buy some A and B tickets so we could ride a few of the tamer attractions. The first ride I remember was the pony ride WAY back when they had real ponies. I also have a strong memory of being scared to death on Pirates of the Caribbean but being SO proud that I survived! Probably my most amazing Disney moment was finding out that DL had switched to an "unlimited ride" ticket. No more budgeting the E-tickets or wondering how to use up all the A's. It was amazing!!! My next amazing moment was the first time I stayed in the Disneyland Hotel. It was like living with Mickey! My younger visits to the park were always the go-all-day-until-you-drop-then-sleep-in-the-car-on-the-way-home type. Who knew you could actually spend the night!!

I first visited WDW on my honeymoon in 1988. It was amazing to say the least -- we've been back four times, including the last two with our own children. Our most recent trip was December. It was my first time there for the holiday season and it was beautiful! After we gov back, I started looking for more Disney podcasts to keep me informed, and I stumbled on this one. Now I listen every week, usually when I'm walking my dog (although it takes a few walks to get through the 90 plus minutes!!).

We now live in the middle of the country, so it's not cheap to go to either coast, but we try to do one or the other every year. I liken it to the salmon going upstream every year (except without the spawning part since we travel with the kids ).

Our next trip is out west to DL in September. Seventy-four days and counting!
    Last edited by 8lovesmickey; 07-09-2007 at 01:48 AM.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Hi 8 loves mickey, it sounds like you've been a fan of the Disney parks for a long time, i too gre up in So Cal but have not lived there in many years, I've only been back to disneyland once since then, but that was a VERY NICE, and LONG visit on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the opening of Disneyland.
    bigBrians Disney trip reports index page

Luckily for me we are a bit closer to WDW not really close but it's only about a 10 hour drive from here so we don't have to fly, being able to participate in communities like this are a great way to stay in touch with those Disney memories between trips.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast