Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello everyone, My name is Michelle and I found this site with opem arms My husband I are about to embark on our first trip to WDW in Oct for ...
    dizny_baby is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Hello everyone,

My name is Michelle and I found this site with opem arms My husband I are about to embark on our first trip to WDW in Oct for our sons 1st birthday. We want to make it a new family tradition...to go every year for his birthday. I have found so much info and help off this website it's not even funny! Thank you and I am always open to suggestions on taking a 1 year old to WDW.
    I know it's going to be TOTALLY different from our previous trips together, just being the 2 of us back then. I am EXTREMLY as is my husband and at the same time nervous!
    Take care all.
    Seeing it nw thrugh my child's eyes...

kathyj0 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi all. My name is Kathy and I've been a forum member for a while, but just recently started posting. I've been a Disney nut, literally, my entire life. My first visit to Disneyland was in 1964, age 2. We saw Walt Disney in the park in his golf cart with a couple of small kids - maybe grandkids. I even remember Uncle Walt on the TV.

Visited WDW for the first time in 1974, but not again until 1983. Since then, I've been back 5 times and am now a DVC member - with my next visit in 3 weeks!

I'm a fan of all the parks, movies, characters, and really enjoy reading about Walt and his vision/drive.

Here's a picture of me at Disneyland in 1969, and with X Atencio at the NFFC Convention last month.

Kathy

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Welcome to everyone it's nice to see we still have lots of long time Disney fans continuing to join the site!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

ladyandthetramp is offline A-Ticket holder
    hello everyone. i'm kelsey, i'm 15 years old. i've been going to disney as long as i can remember. for about the past five
    years, i've been going every november [since i live in nj, we get almost a week off for teacher's convention and stuff].
    i remember when i was younger, i wasn't tall enough for splash mountain, but i really wanted to go on, so one of the CM
    gave me a pass, which let me go straight to the front of the line when i was tall enough. this was great because
    at that time there was no fastpass and we went in the summer then, so the crowds were huge. i just love disney, no other
    park would have done that.

my sister who is 24, showed me this site, she's an even bigger disney nut then i am and she was the one
    to take me last year, this november [it's coming up!] my aunt is taking me along with my cousin. I CANT WAIT!

--Kelsey.
    loving disney since 1991 =]

MrsBleuSkye is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Welcome Kelsey. I'm sort of new here also. I share your love for Disney as well as all the others. I also like this board. The people here are very nice and helpful. You take care.
    ~Stacy~

Aug, 1981- First visit. Off Property
    Dec, 1997- Honeymoon! Off Property
    Oct, 2004- Return trip. 7 yrs was too long to go back. The BoardWalk
    Sep, 2006- Ladies only. PoP Century
    Oct, 2007- Early 10th Anniversary. The Yacht Club
    Feb, 2008- Neice's graduation gift. PoP Century

ladyandthetramp is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Stacy. I'm glad to know someone who is newish at these boards. The people here are really nice =] i love finding out more stuff about disney. you take care too.

--Kelsey.
    loving disney since 1991 =]

korameri is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face Me in WDW this summer

Hey here I am WDW Aug 10-16 around my birthday. By the way Minnie and Mickey Mouse called me to wish me a happy birthday. And Stitch called my hotel room to wake us up I was shaking with excitement!

Hey how do u insert pics? please tell me how

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    OK... well, you all know what I look like by now (if not, here you go... again)

Here's me in November, 1971 on Main Street, USA

Here's me in February, 2004 in the exact same spot! (minus the bad hair and even worse shoes!)

So I was thinking (dangerous, I know) that it would be nice to put some other faces to names!

Dont' be shy (we're all friends here!)... go ahead... post a picture of yourself and show your face!

-pleased-

I hope u have fun!

Hi Kelsey!

Hi everyone. I've been to WDW first time when I was six, and then 9, 12, 14, 15, 18 and then I recently went before a week of my 21st bday. I had competed at EPCOT for my robotic team Holland High School. Age 12 I was learning about robotics and I was supporting my Dad and Holland High School competing in nationals and regionals against the entire nation and a few times we would be competing against Canada, USA and Brizal, Mexico and Peutro Rico. It's really cool. I became part of the team when I was 15 and that's how I ended up in EPCOT. It a good feeling similar to the olmpics cause we're competing against other countries including our schools nation wide! And then I grad and my parents took me to Disney World for my grad present and then two years later I went there( recently)

In other words I've grown up on Disney all of my life I knocked down Universal and NIckolodeon just because they give Disney a bad name and that they are in competition with Disney. And I support everything that is Disney what can I say I'm a Disney Freak! ha ha!

MGM opened up when I was 9 and I was so excited! where were u when MGM was opened or should I say new?

Thumbs up What to expect or what to bring...

Quote Originally Posted by dizny_baby View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Michelle and I found this site with opem arms My husband I are about to embark on our first trip to WDW in Oct for our sons 1st birthday. We want to make it a new family tradition...to go every year for his birthday. I have found so much info and help off this website it's not even funny! Thank you and I am always open to suggestions on taking a 1 year old to WDW.
    I know it's going to be TOTALLY different from our previous trips together, just being the 2 of us back then. I am EXTREMLY as is my husband and at the same time nervous!
    Take care all.
    Hi Michelle,

You should bring sun screen, and make sure that take advantage of using FAST PASS this helps you get ahead everyone in line. That means your spot will be saved. How does it work ok when you buy your Disney theme tickets you'll be able to do this. Take ur ticket and slide it into the FASTPASS machine it is located at FASTPASS attractions around the WDW theme Parks. It will spit the ticket out along with a ticket shown with a time for ex 12:30-1:30PM. You will be able to go on other attractions in the park. Just come back in between those times and you'll be able to go on the ride.

*One thing u can have the one of the photographers take ur pictures so that u can save money on cameras. This will keep you organized. They will give you a PHOTOPASS and then when your done with ur trip you can view your photos online. U can create movies, books online. It saves u time and money.

And for food and hotels In my opinion you should stay on PROPERTY of DISNEY that way you'll meals will be cheap as in affordable. But if you are like me and you want to eat at the restaurants in WDW I highly suggest that you take a brochure from whatever park you are eating at and look at the restrants. $ means that it is $14 and under $$ means $15-$19 $$$ means $30 dollars and over BLD means Breakfast, lunch and dinner. For things related just check ur maps that u will get when u get at ur hotel.

KEEP HYDRATED bring ur own water bottles. Bring money whether it's ATM, Debit or credit or a Mickey Mouse credit card to spend on gifts and souvenirs.

buy sunscreen for ur son I hope he has fun!

Have fun say hi to Mickey ok?

I hope u have fun

"Mickey rules! Without Mickey Mouse or Walt Disney there wouldn't be a WDW or a WDL"Long live Mickey and Walt Disney!

Adamdawn is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dizny_baby View Post
    Hello everyone,

Take care all.
    Off topic... My son Aiden turns 1 in November.
    Hope you have a great time, and let me know of any tips you come across for taking the little one to the parks I'm trying to convince hubby to take ours soon ;-)

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Me!

Hi Fellow DWT members ! i have not posted yet so here is me!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    This is me after graduation in June of 06. The lights went out during the Speehes. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast