Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Here we are June 28,2007...
    TyKatMadismomma is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here we are June 28,2007
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Elizabeth, Momma to
    Tyler 11,
    Kaitlyn 7,
    Madison 2,
    Wife to Terry

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Hi!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Welcome!

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

Bytesize is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well I was going to post my pic but it won't let me since this is my first post Maybe when I get to 9 I will coem back adn post it. lol. Anyway, I've been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can remember. I got it from my mom who is also a huge fan. First trip to WDW was summer of '72 and I remember watching the "Wonderful World of Disney" every Sunday night growing up! That should date me!! lol. Now I live in SoCal, only about an hour or so away from Disneyland so of course I have annual passes! It's like a compressed version of WDW. Looking forward to see what they do with DCA by the time that's all done!!
    Will: "You cheated!"
    Jack (shrugging): "...Pirate..."

Beaky is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi!
    My husband and I are HUGE disney fans-we are Americans living in London for the next 18 months (traveling all over Europe and Disney!) We moved here in August 2006 for my husband's work. In the last year alone we have been to Disneyland Paris (3 times), a Disney Cruise (The Med) and we are going to WDW and a Disney Cruise in February for my 30th Birthday and we hope to go to WDW in November 2008 over Thanksgiving...along with a couple of more Disneyland Paris trips! When we aren't galavanting all over Europe, we live in Arizona and we will go back there in August 2009, and we were and will be in the future Disneyland annual passholders!

My husband used to work for the Disney College program at Casey's and Guest Relations-and while I had been a HUGE Disney fan before meeting him (mostly the movies and I collected a lot of porcelein Disney figurines), he got me into the parks again-making me feel like a kid all over again! My first trip back to the World was for his 30th birthday in February 2006-I had not been since I was ten years old in December 1988!

We love Goofy and we bring our little Goofy all over Europe with us-taking photos of him in front of every historical place-and sometimes we take our Beaky!
    Check out our travel website-just a blog and photos of our European travels so friends and family can follow us on our journey. I can't post the website until I have nine posts : ( but if you want to see it you can type the usual before and after of www and .com and in the middle put themarriedtraveler

-Becca

Beaky isn't just an assistant, he's a world traveler! Here he is studying the ruins of Pompeii!

ashleighsr06 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi everyone!

In preparation for my next Disney World trip, I stumbled upon this site while I was searching for tips and secrets about WDW. After surfing around the forums for a while, I decided to register.

Well, first things first: I'm Ashleigh. Just like everyone else here, I'm a huge Disney fan! My biggest Disney dream is to be a Princess Ariel at Magic Kingdom.

I leave for my next Disney World trip on the 14th of December and I can't wait to experience the magic of the holiday season at the happiest place on earth!

Here's a picture of me and one of my favorite princesses at EPCOT:
    ashleigh taylor
    "sebastian -- keep an eye on my daughter. i don't want her lingering with the land walkers."
    Walt Disney World
    next trip: december 14-19, 2007

Stitch_PR is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Everyone!!!
    This is a photo of me and my hubby dressed up as Colette & Linguini
    from the movie Ratatouille. We went to the Magic Kingdom's
    Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween. We had a blast!!!
    Last edited by Stitch_PR; 12-20-2007 at 12:46 PM.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    LOVING DISNEY SINCE 1981

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    This is me and my husband on our honeymoon In October
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Here is a pic of me(I don't know how to make it smaller):

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    cool
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

rcoasterk22 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey, I'm Kevin!
    Just found this site browsing around for tips for my trip to Disney World *leaving in 3 days!*. I can't wait to get a chance to look around the forum, it seems awesome so far, TONS of information!

haileycadaver. is offline A-Ticket holder
    a small town that i'm surprised is even on the map in tennessee.
    hey guys, just joined (:

this forum seems great. anyway, when i was little, i lived in florida and me and my mom used to go to dw alot. as in, every other month for like a week at a time. it was great. but we moved to tennessee now and we can't go nearly as much.. more like once a year. bummer. :/

but i can't wait til my next trip; probably next october. i'm gonna hang out here til then

lollerstace is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

so i've been on these forums since...august maybe? im not sure. i'm not an avid poster, since i found this about a month before school started and then was swamped with school work, but now have six weeks to read and write myself

but my name's stacy, i'm a sophomore in college and plan to spend next fall doing the CP. i'm not sure what i want to do while i'm there. obviously being "a friend" would be great, but i'm open to other things. i'll probably also apply for ride operations, maybe hospitality because i know sign language and i hear that hospitality needs that at the front desk of the hotels, and lifeguarding since i've done that for the past...six years i think? i lose track after awhile. but i love this site, i finally finished all 63 pages of "secrets." and have read alot of other random topics.

also i looooove love love love figment. always have, always will.

here's me with the love of my life

edit note: i hope everyone knows by love of my life i mean figment, and not dreamfinder, despite what a catch he is, or a worse assumption would be my brother! ha!

here's me as cinderella

here's my own cinderella moment a few years ago with my mom

and here's just a regular one of me on a rooftop in chicago
    Last edited by lollerstace; 12-26-2007 at 01:52 AM.
    a dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Hello and welcome to all our new members!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Too new to be able to post a picture yet, so I'll just introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I, like everyone here, am an avid Disney fan. We are able to get down there about every 2 years. (My husband is an avid fan as well). We honeymooned at Disney the week after Christmas 2003 and recently took our little guys there for the first time back in May 2005 (they were 2 1/2 and 11 months). Their first trip to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom was quite successful and they seem to be burgeoning fans as well. Jack's first coaster was the Barnstormer much to our delight, and he loved it! As for us, we adapted surprisingly well to changing from our usual commando style to touring and over to the "we'll do what we get to according to the kids' moods" style of touring and are now planning a trip for Jan 2009 for a 5th anniversary family tour of all 4 parks.
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast