Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Originally Posted by AKQJ10 Great pics, everyone! Thanks for sharing! (Nice to put a face to the name) Make sure you put the May 2003 face with my name, Lou! ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Great pics, everyone! Thanks for sharing! (Nice to put a face to the name)
    Make sure you put the May 2003 face with my name, Lou! I look pretty much the same now.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

PATMAGIC is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well i am new here so thought that i might aswell post a pic of me, here is me in 1 of my FAVOURITE parks, the Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Resort Paris, since i am also a DLRP fanatic. Here i am with Pluto playing a game with me to get my pen back.
    Come live the Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris at

http:www.patmagic.net

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Well Hello and to the DWT.com Forum. We chat every tues and thurs night at 9 pm est. We would love for you to join us!!!
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 01-01-2005 at 01:14 PM.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hi Pat. Welcome here too!!!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

Welcome Patmagic

I saw your link to your web site in your user info Pat...GREAT SITE!

I particularly enjoyed the video of the trip around DLP on the RR!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

eeyoregirl is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Okay, hopefully this works! Today is my first day and I have enjoyed reading over the site the last day or two. I bought the book yesterday and joined the site today. I am posting a picture of me and very few people get one so hopefully this works.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by eeyoregirl; 01-07-2005 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Edited to add yay! it worked

the DWT.com Forum Family!!!! We chat every tues and thurs night at 9 EST. Hope you can join us!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

jhastings74 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey everyone! New to the site but wanted to introduce myself...if my picture works, you'll see me preparing for Hurricane Frances...we spent 4 days after the storm at WDW! Love Disney and anything related, especially trivia/secrets and rumors!

-Jeff

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    hi!

I'm new and I thought I'd come to this thread and post my pic and just say hi to ya'll!!

yah... so that's me. I wish I could put some pics of me in WDW up... but I don't have a scanner. So I took this with my digital. I hope it works.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Don't worry Kelli, not all of us have pix of ourselves in WDW... Anyway, welcome to the family.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Welcome Kelli!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT, kellie! We have chat nights here every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm EST. I hope to see you there as well as around the forum!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

to all of the new members of DWT.com. We hope you enjoy yourselfs on this site, so have fun. Jump right on into the action. Please don't hesitate to become part of our Family!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

TinkerbellRocks is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi!!!

Here is Eeyore and me at WDW Aug 2004
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 18, 2005 5:30:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>Countdown to My 7th Magical Journey to WDW</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Hangin w/ the WDW crew!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Welcome aboard, TinkerbellRocks! Were glad to have you with us here at DWT.com!!!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast