Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Well ive been here for a while but i never introduced my self. since i have a new job that allows me more time to myself i can actually participate ...
    Tinker725 is offline A-Ticket holder

fhooie, no picture

Well ive been here for a while but i never introduced my self. since i have a new job that allows me more time to myself i can actually participate in this awsome community. HEY YALL!!! My names jeanette and im from that delightfully tacky city we call New Orleans. last trip to WDW was October 2007 and im jonesin'

PS i will soon post pics of my tink tattoo!

MagicalMarley is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm Jess and this is my dog Marley. We have been faithful wdwradio listeners since January and often peruse through the forums, but this is my first post. The podcast and forums have been so helpful in the planning of my trip to WDW in December with my family! Yay!
    Oh yeah, and BarnicleBaron is my sister...she's the one that got me hooked!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jessica

BarnicleBaron is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello

Magicalmarley is my sister

Been hanging around for a long while but decided to join in the fun...so HI All!
    Jen

"Can you stand on your head?"

D23 Charter Member

btg_3000 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hey everyone this is Me (Jackie) and my Boyfriend (John) This was at It's Tough to be a Bug in AK for my 21st. Birthday.

ImagineerWanabe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello! New here from Indiana!

ImagineerWanabe is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi from Indiana!

Me, DH, and our boys.
    Last edited by ImagineerWanabe; 07-31-2008 at 12:57 PM.

disneychick86 is offline A-Ticket holder

Another hello from Indiana!

Hi, I'm Amanda, I'm 22 from Elwood, IN. I just recently started listening to the podcasts, and am downloading them all as quickly as I can. (makes the work day go by faster )

I just made my first trip down to WDW last September with my boyfriend, and we're VERY excited to take our next magical trip this September 3rd.

This is a pic of me last year in front of Nine Dragons in Epcot.

ETA: Maybe, if I can get the attachment to work...
    Last edited by disneychick86; 08-13-2008 at 11:38 PM.
    ~*~ Amanda *~*

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi there! I joined a few months ago but this is my first post. I love Disney (have been 9 times) and love to read all the disney guide books. I came upon Lou's Disney World Trivia Book on Amazon and really enjoyed it and that's how i found this site! thanks for all the articles, blogs, etc. I've been checking in every couple weeks and really enjoy it.

MouseTunesMissy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well I've been a member since Lou was doing Mouse Tunes, (thus my name) I just never seem to get time to post. I intend to make time. I am a huge fan of WDW Radio and all things lou. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Next trip, October 26, 2008! Woo hoo!

bell30012 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Okay time for an intro... well it all started back in 1966... Oh wait, let's not go back that far. I'm Thom, a 42-year-old single father from Georgia. My darling (pronounced SPOILED) daughter, Tiffany will be 6 on our next trip which is only about 50 days away (October 18 - 23).

Since I have not reached 10 posts, yet... I will withhold the photo until later.

Silver Britches is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Everyone! Like so many others, I can't find much time to post, but I've read a lot and hope to contribute in the near future. Growing up near Orlando, and having a dad who is also a Disney freak, I've been over a hundred times. I love all the WDW parks, but I'm a Magic Kingdom junkie. Hope to get to know all of you soon!

CatherineAnn12 is offline A-Ticket holder
    ---
    Last edited by CatherineAnn12; 09-29-2008 at 12:36 PM.

CatherineAnn12 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm Catherine from Erie, Colorado (north of Denver, east of Boulder). I've been a Disney fan forever ... my parents took me there before I was even born! And I was a cast member (attractions hostess at Peter Pan's Flight, It's a Small World, Cinderella's Golden Carousel, Magic Journeys/The Lion King) during my summer breaks from college (1991-1994).

I get back to Disney as often as I can, which unfortunately is only about one day a year at the most. So I'm so grateful to Lou for his thoughtful and fun podcast. I can feel like I'm there even when I'm far away in the mountains. Thank you Lou!

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have been a member on this site for a few years, and I never posted a picture... Well, I will introduce myself again, to the new members, but, I won't post a picture.. I wouldn't want to scare anyone off.. LOL..

My name is Bobby, and I am from Lou's home state of NEW JERSEY!!! Home of Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, Frank Sinatra, Joe Piscapo, and let's not forget the man who makes Hollywood funnier than it is, Silent Bob himself, KEVIN SMITH!!!!! (Look at my avatar, can't you tell I am a Kevin Smith fan?? )

So, hello new members and welcome aboard....
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

LewZor is offline A-Ticket holder

A Pic of My Daughter and Me

My daughter and me after Bibbidy bobbity boutique.

Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast