Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1268
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Im Chris. Im real new and I'm filming a movie documentory at WDW summer 2010. Mr. Mongello if your around maybe I could interveiw you or we could talk some ...
    imagineer11 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Im Chris. Im real new and I'm filming a movie documentory at WDW summer 2010. Mr. Mongello if your around maybe I could interveiw you or we could talk some trivia.

underthesea is offline C-Ticket Holder

My name is Emily and i am a 17 year old living in Cincinnati, Ohio. My family is planning our 6th trip to Disney World, and i love everything about this site. I'm so excited to learn more about WDW. This is a picture of me with Pluto in 2008.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

DisneyGal04 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hi everyone! I'm Jessica, I'm 19 years old and I love going to Disney World and love classic Disney movies! the picture I attached (hopefully I did it right) was taken in Jan. 2008 with stich!

Jessica Lynn

UKFantasmic is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi

I am Ben from the Midlands in the UK. I first visited WDW when I was 12 and have been a fan ever since.
    I would like to go a lot more often that I am able to, however we are planning on going next autumn and also on the cruise in 2011.

We would like to get to know other UK board members who are fans of the podcast and everything Disney like we are.

Come by and say hi!!

Photo of me and Mickey at Disneyland Paris

Ben

CheltonJ is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by SimonUK77 View Post
    Hi Jimmy,

Hope you have a good time in November!!!

We not got out to the world in the last two years due to the Credit Crunch!

Saving for the cruise though now and if i manage to get a new job soon then will be booking up for the wworld ASAP!!! lol

Glad to see other UK members on the borads, I though I better get to know people before the cruise in 2011, will you be there?

Simon.
    Hi Simon

I know, it's not been easy for us to save for this trip but we planned it two years ago so we're struggling through the credit crunch to give us a well needed break!

Regrettably I don't think we would be able to make the cruise as we have already planned to take my three nieces on their first trip to Disney World that year so don't think I would be able to do both.

Unless of course I win the lottery

It's good to meet another UK memeber on the boards

Quote Originally Posted by UKFantasmic View Post
    Hi

I am Ben from the Midlands in the UK. I first visited WDW when I was 12 and have been a fan ever since.
    I would like to go a lot more often that I am able to, however we are planning on going next autumn and also on the cruise in 2011.

We would like to get to know other UK board members who are fans of the podcast and everything Disney like we are.

Come by and say hi!!

Photo of me and Mickey at Disneyland Paris

Ben
    And likewise to you Ben it's nice to meet another UK member.

Hmm maybe I should try and save for the cruise so we have a good British contingent there!
    Jimmy

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

everyone!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

EC1982 is offline A-Ticket holder

This is me, my brother, and my dad on Main Street USA in 2001 (I'm on the left) and one of me from earlier this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-dadme.jpg   Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-me-billys1.jpg  

I only hope we never forget one thing, that it was all started by a mouse. ~Walt Disney

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

Hi there.. i figured i would re introduce myself.. i have been away for a while do to my crazy pc and i was going to beauty school which now i'm done! my 2nd love next to the wdw.. the only thing greater would be working at the barber shop in WDW or at one of the spa if only

but anyways.. my name is crystal or chrissy.. i have a daughter named tayen and my hubby is brent.. we usually head to disney for halloween because its cool.. not as crowded and its our anniversary like i said i am a hair dresser the hubby is like chris farley off of tommy boy.. but only he works for autozone and my 4 yr old princess started preschool today

if you wanna know anything else just ask [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Chrissy&Tayen; 08-12-2009 at 11:24 AM.
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

AXOalum is offline A-Ticket holder

Well this is my first post, so I can't put the picture up yet, but maybe soon! I am Nikki - a long time Disney addict. My first trip was in 1973 at the age of five weeks... yes, weeks! My parents started a Disney tradition that every child got to go on their 5th birthday. So my sister turned 5 the month after my birthday, and there you go. I have been countless times with my family going at least once per year but usually twice (and sometimes three). My son turns 7 on Monday, and we just got back from his 10th trip. My daughter is 18 mos and we took her for her 6month and 1 year birthday. The crowning moment of that trip is when she took her very first steps while we were playing in Pooh's Playful Spot. As a long time fan of 20K Leagues, I have always harbored resentment to the Playful Spot, but that definitely changed my mind So that is all for now - I love this site and love the podcasts. I am grateful to another Disney website post for directing me here & I've since shared it with others who enjoy WDW!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hello and welcome everyone!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

tmbcole is offline C-Ticket Holder

Talking Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

I'm a new member and I love this site. The members are more interactive than most sites I've been to.

My husband and I have been going to Disney since our honeymoon 10 years ago. We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Boardwalk Villas in a few weeks. It's our favorite place to stay.

jerseymousedad is offline A-Ticket holder

my beautiful family

/Users/billkluender/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2007/Domain.sites2/IMG_0117.jpg

jerseymousedad is offline A-Ticket holder

OK, I tried to post a picture but I was unsuccessful... can someone help me with the process? Thanks, Bill

party-fx is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Hello this is my first post! So here goes! Here a picture of my wife and I on our Segway tour this past July! (and no we did not coordinate our clothing! LOL)

SnowCinder82 is offline B-Ticket Holder

here is me and my hubby on our last trip, this past june

I can post pics now!!!!
    Lovin' Disney since 1982

Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast