Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1267
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; This is my first post on Wdw Forums, so here is my wife, 2 year old boy and me on our october 2008 trip...
    ctucker is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

This is my first post on Wdw Forums, so here is my wife, 2 year old boy and me on our october 2008 trip
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ctucker; 12-21-2009 at 06:29 PM.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Hello and welcome to all our new members!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

yensidfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hello all my Disney Friends!! My name is Kindra and I love all things Disney!
    My husband (Don) is also a Disney fan, but not as outward as myself
    We have an 8 year old daughter named Ramiah and she loves all the excitement surrounding our trips!
    We live in Northern Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.

I made it to Magic Meets in '08 (it was great!!!) but the drive home was way too tiring!

We became DVC members in 2007 with AKV and added on BLT in Feb 09 but we are still borrowing points!

We're going on our 10th wdw trip in 2 weeks and our first disney cruise in 3 months!

I listen to wdwradio podcast as often as I can...usually on the treadmill...Lou signed my ipod at Magic Meets last year, but got wiped off . Now I have a Mickey Mouse "skinz" on it and need to find Lou and have him try it again!!

Jiminy5875 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everyone this is my first post on WDW Forums. Been listening to Lou's Podcasts for quite some time now love every minute of them.

My wife and I love everything Disney. Just got home from DVC Member Cruise then onto Kidani Village and then Boardwalk for the opening of the Food & Wine Fest.

Looking forward to keeping in touch with everyone.

Have a great evening.

Bob

AXOalum is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AXOalum View Post
    Well this is my first post, so I can't put the picture up yet, but maybe soon! I am Nikki - a long time Disney addict. My first trip was in 1973 at the age of five weeks... yes, weeks! My parents started a Disney tradition that every child got to go on their 5th birthday. So my sister turned 5 the month after my birthday, and there you go. I have been countless times with my family going at least once per year but usually twice (and sometimes three). My son turns 7 on Monday, and we just got back from his 10th trip. My daughter is 18 mos and we took her for her 6month and 1 year birthday. The crowning moment of that trip is when she took her very first steps while we were playing in Pooh's Playful Spot. As a long time fan of 20K Leagues, I have always harbored resentment to the Playful Spot, but that definitely changed my mind So that is all for now - I love this site and love the podcasts. I am grateful to another Disney website post for directing me here & I've since shared it with others who enjoy WDW!
    Here is my attempt at uploading a photo - wish me luck!

JohnO is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Hello all!! I'm a Disney nut, love WDW and love DCL.

I'm a history buff and when you mix that with WDW, Lou's show is perfect. I love the detail and history that Lou goes into on his shows and sites.
    77- Disneyland 89- Disneyland 94- WDW ASSp 95- WDW OKW 98- WDW Hol.Inn MG 99- WDW Off Prop. 06- WDW ASMov 2/8 -2/16 07- WDW Pop 2/4 - 2/14 07- WDW All Star Mus 9/11 - 9/17 08- WDW ASMov 10/27 - 10/30 08- DCL Wonder 10/30 - 11/2 09- WDW AS Mov 9/21 - 9/27 09- DCL Wonder 9/27 - 10/1 10- WDW Off Prop. 4/23- 4/25 10- DCL Magic 7ngt Estrn 10/23-10/30 10- WDW CSR 10/30-11/1 12 - POR 1/8 - 1/15 392 Miles from WDW
    I Survived the 40 Hr Live Show Oct. 1 - 2/2011
    Johnoinsc in 'The Box'

horchata is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey everyone! I'm new to the boards and am super stoked to be here. I stumbled onto the boards while I was searching for information on WDWCP. (i recently applied, and my presentation is tomorrow =) ) I live in California, about 5 hours away from Disneyland so I'm there as much as I can be. In 2008 it was 23 times which was amazing! Hopefully I'll get the oppurtunity to participate in the spring 2010 WDWCP semester! Anyway, ummm I love music, and my favorite color is surf green. Heres a pic of me in Disneyland standing along side the River of America.

cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Excited to be here! I am Cindy from Chattanooga (Hixson) TN -- married with 4 kids -- 7yo Robert, twin girls 9yo Katie and Grace, and 15yo stepson Jason. got an iPhone and it's changed my life!

Mary Jo Collins told me about this podcast and today is the first day I have come to the website -- love all the details on the podcasts. Mary Jo runs a lot and I've tracked her Disney races (I don't like running personally) - - well, until now.... listened to Lou and the gang talk about the Everest race and when he mentioned that the EXCLUSIVE AFTERPARTY is worth entering the marathon, well --- I am now going to learn to run/racewalk.... I can do a mile in 14 minutes! I'm all about the parties, events and the cute little medals. I'll take up golfing one day only to justify buying the Minnie golf bag and the cute outfits!

MK is my favorite sentimental park, but Epcot is my "couples" fav park -- we love eating and drinking around World Showcase and feeling our toes tingle! That Icewine (sp?) in Germany will knock your socks off! Love the fireworks, but can't seem to book a cruise fireworks excursion!???!!

We are DVC members since 1994 -- have 4 contracts and just bougt BLT last October and got our name on the fountain! We visit 2-3 times annually in style in a 2br condo and can't wait to meet some of you guys on our next trip!

Hey Lou and Deanna, Tim and I want to join your Food and Wine Festival Commando tour and test panel next year! How cool! to have adult friends who enjoy Disney things as we do --
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

Tony Caggiano is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey guys...I just wanted to stop by and say HI.

I have been around here for a while, but figured that with so many of my good friends on these forums, I should really play a bigger part around here myself!!!

Some of you may know me, but as I look around on the forums I see that everyone has a cool "handle"...and even though I know who some of my friends "are" on here, I am at a loss on others.

I figured this was a good way to learn more about who everyone is here...

While this is obviously NOT a recent picture, it is far and away my all time favorite picture from any Walt Disney World vacation I have ever taken!!!

Please shoot me a note and introduce yourself, if you like, or friend me on Facebook or what ever...most importantly...I am looking forward to spending more time with old friends while at the same time making new ones!!!

~Tony
    Last edited by Tony Caggiano; 11-07-2009 at 08:54 PM.

Mos20 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello, New to the forums from New Jersey.

I'm a 32 year old cop from Bergen County, New Jersey. I'm tottally addicted to anything Disney. I have an extensive Disney Collection of everything from figurines to the forks and knives. I go to Disney World at least once a year, but will go whenever I have the chance. Looking forward to chatting and meeting new Disney freaks here!!
    Last edited by Mos20; 11-08-2009 at 09:16 AM.

7onbuzz is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everyone. This is my first post and I'm hoping I've done everything correctly in regard to photos, avatars etc.

I have two boys and my awesome DW (two-foxes) on the forums, and we all love Disney. My oldest is only 2.5 and he already thinks Disney rocks.

We just booked Lou's cruise and can't wait to see the new ship!

I started listening to Lou's podcasts this summer and they quickly became my favorite.

My phot is of our trip to DL in 2006. I was trying to impress the DW and failed miserably.

cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by 7onbuzz View Post
    Hi everyone. This is my first post and I'm hoping I've done everything correctly in regard to photos, avatars etc.

I have two boys and my awesome DW (two-foxes) on the forums, and we all love Disney. My oldest is only 2.5 and he already thinks Disney rocks.

We just booked Lou's cruise and can't wait to see the new ship!

I started listening to Lou's podcasts this summer and they quickly became my favorite.

My phot is of our trip to DL in 2006. I was trying to impress the DW and failed miserably.

Welcome!!! I have 4 kids (15,9,9,7) and my kids know of no other vacaction but Disney... they've been on 2 DCL cruises, but this one is for Mom and Dad exclusively!!! Look forward to meeting you in 2011!
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

Talking Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Hello,

My name is Elysia and I am 17 years old! I am a really big Disney fan and love reading disney trivia books and taking photos!

Here is a photo of me!!!
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

TrailsEnd is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everyone... my name is Dan and I'm from upstate New York!

7onbuzz is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by cindymouse6 View Post
    Welcome!!! I have 4 kids (15,9,9,7) and my kids know of no other vacaction but Disney... they've been on 2 DCL cruises, but this one is for Mom and Dad exclusively!!! Look forward to meeting you in 2011!
    Looking forward to meeting you too. Lucky you getting to spend time on the adults only beach at Cast Away Cay! The DW and I did five cruises before our first boy came along and that's one of the thing I miss the most.

Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast