Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1267
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hey gang! My name is Michael and I'm from Staten Island, NYC. I joined the boards back in 2005 but was never really too active, outside of posting about my ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Hey gang! My name is Michael and I'm from Staten Island, NYC. I joined the boards back in 2005 but was never really too active, outside of posting about my music collection. Now I'm hearing from people four years later asking about obtaining some music, and it has been fun sharing Disney tracks and getting to know everyone.

I am part of the Disney Vacation Club and make at least one visit to WDW a year, though I'm trying to work in two a year, one non-holiday and one for either Christmas or Halloween. It's fun to see the parks decked out for the holidays, but also great to be back when it is in normal Disney-mode!

al3xg is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey there! I'm new to the boards, as of almost an hour ago, and Iím happy I finally joined! Iíve heard Lou mention the ďboardĒ several times on the show and finally, I signed up on here Iím a student here in Orlando, Florida which is the Florida home Iím told of a famous mouse and his friends. I just recently renewed my Walt Disney World Florida Resident Annual Pass, which makes this my second year in having one. Disney aside, Iím majoring in Information Technology at University of Central Florida, which isnít really too far a car ride away from that magical place near here! My favorite music would have to be Classic Rock i.e. The Beatles which are my favorite band. Iím not really sure what else to say about myself, but Iím glad I finally did join and hopefully will be able to meet some of the other Disney Fanatics on here at the parks someday.

Here is a pic of myself and Donald Duck in Mexico at Epcotís World Showcase taken in August.

Hanging With Donald in Mexico on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Last edited by al3xg; 12-01-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: corrected photo
    Alex

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

My Flickr: Flickr.com/agoldman
    My Twitter: Twitter.com/al3xg
    My Facebook: Facebook.com/al3xg

allisa is offline A-Ticket holder

Recently i had join this forum, I am Allisa, newbie here. just want to say hello to all of you who are here at this forum. May I join you?
    Last edited by allisa; 12-24-2009 at 12:07 AM.

dsh1342 is offline A-Ticket holder

Post Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

So I am going to say that I'm probably on my 545th visit or so. But I don't have a Disney specific picture on this computer yet. Still Even my son (who at two has already been here 2 1/2 times (he was here when Mommy was still pregnant with him) is wearing a Disney Train hat in this picture. I must say that my family (and most of my wife's) is a collection of Disney Freaks and proud of it. We're planning our next trip to Disney (world) and once again we are expecting another little Disney Freak.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

goofy12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Me and my main man Goofy taken in the summer of '09!

Hi! Im new to the message boards but have been listening to Lou's show for over a year now! I'm sure I'll become as addicted to this as I am to the podcast! ha. I'm a Junior in college with my main goal in life to work for the the Mouse someday.! Ive loved all things Disney since the first time I arrived at WDW when I was just a little dude. Cant wait to talk to everyone about my favorite subect! See ya real soon! God bless.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."- Walt Disney
    Last edited by goofy12; 12-08-2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: forgot somethin! ha

mickeyfan7 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everyone!! I'm a huge Walt Disney World fan and I've been listening to the podcast for a while now.. finally decided to join the forums. Here I am with Mary Poppins from my last visit back in November

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible"
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" Walt Disney

malt is offline Fastpass Holder

Not the best pic, but sadly the only one of me in Disney... i'm normally behind the camera.

Figment-Voxie is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everyone My names Jason and im from sunny Bournemouth in England (although as i post this there is snow on the ground) here is a pic of my fiancť Katy and myself

I frist went to Walt Disney world in 1992 and have been hooked ever since

mrsdonaldduck is offline A-Ticket holder

Me at Disney Quest. It's not till now that I notice how filthy those glasses are. My name is marissa and I'm a hidden Mickey Hunter. I'm going to Star Wars weekend with my best friend in June. I'm gonna drag her on Rockin Roller Coaster.

babyladykatie is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hey everyone, I'm Katie. I have been a member of this forum since 2007 but wasn't very active until just recently. This is a picture of me from about a year ago, none of my Disney pictures on this computer so this will have to do for now.

I was a cast member back in 2003, a college representative until 2007, and now I'm just a fellow Disney fanatic. I got engaged at WDW in Feb 2009 and am planning to get married in WDW in March 2012. Can't wait to get to know all of you better!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Walt Disney World College Program Alumni - 2003
    *Currently doing everything I possibly can to go back
    to work at WDW.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1989 - Off Property, First Trip to WDW
    1994 - Polynesian Resort
    2000 - Off Property
    2003 - Walt Disney World College Program, Merchandise Hostess, Disney-MGM Studios
    2004 - Off Property
    2006 - Boardwalk
    2007 - Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
    2009 - Coronado Springs, Got engaged at WDW!!!
    February 2010 - Wilderness Lodge
    December 2010 - Caribbean Beach
    February 2011 - 4-night Disney Cruise on the Disney Dream
    2012 - Disney Wedding!!!

disneymom2jhe is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi Everyone! Well, my first trip to Disney was in 1986 as a teenager. In just about a week I will be there for I think my 12th visit, but this time as a mom of a five year old, three year old and two year old. I can't wait! I do not have any photos of me on this computer (I am always the one taking the pictures) but here is my three year old dressed as her favorite princess.
    ~Elizabeth

Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-2009100028.jpg

disneydiva28 is offline A-Ticket holder

Here is a picture from two years ago. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I will look different (losing weight one pound at a time).

Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-003.jpg
    Dream big or go home!

disneydiva28 is offline A-Ticket holder

Could not find a picture of me at Disney. Went on a solo trip and I was behind the camera most of the time.
    Dream big or go home!

SplashMntn626 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everybody! I'm Phillip, I live in Florida, Fort Pierce to be exact (approx. 1 hour and 45 min from WDW). I'm originally from Fort Lauderdale, FL. I'm glad to be in amongst fellow Disney enthusiasts/finatics.

disneydevil is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi All! I'm a big WDW fan from NJ. I'm lovin' the podcast and looking forward to the forums.

Terri

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast