Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1266
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi guys! My name is Luke! I Love knowing that there are people out there that enjoy everything DisneyWorld has to offer as much as i do!This is me in ...
    goofy12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-image.jpg Hi guys! My name is Luke! I Love knowing that there are people out there that enjoy everything DisneyWorld has to offer as much as i do!This is me in MK standing beside the statue of my favorite Disney creation!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."- Walt Disney

tokenfanboy is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi. My name is Brian. I've been following the show for several years, but haven't done anything in the forums until now. I try to watch the live show most Wednesdays. I'll be going back to the World this May for Flower and Garden, Star Wars Weekends, and to celebrate my birthday. I hope to escape the box sometime during my trip. I'm both a big Disney and Sci-fi geek. I'm very involved with the Twin Cities fan community. I regularly attend both MarsCon and CONvergence. I've also been a staff member for Anime Detour for the past ten years. I hope to make new friends both in the box, and maybe even out of the box if you are local. I enjoy discussing Disney with people who "Get It". My photo is from my most recent trip to Disney back in 2010, during the final weekend of the original Star Tours.
    Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-img_2904.jpg
    nicholas likes this.

jbetham is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Hey everyone, I am John from West Palm Beach and avid fan of Disney just like all of you! I enjoy listening to Lou's show weekly and getting great Disney trip ideas. We are DVC members and like being just two hours from the parks. I hope to get to meet many of you in the future.

thanks
    John
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    nicholas likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by jbetham View Post
    Hey everyone, I am John from West Palm Beach and avid fan of Disney just like all of you! I enjoy listening to Lou's show weekly and getting great Disney trip ideas. We are DVC members and like being just two hours from the parks. I hope to get to meet many of you in the future.

thanks
    John
    Now that's a good picture!

jbetham is offline A-Ticket holder

thanks, that was a great trip!

wdwmilitaryfam is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi everyone! My name is Megan and I'm a lifelong Disney fan currently living in NC! I love listening to the show when I'm not busy with our 3 yr old twins! I play catch up alot and enjoy listening back to older shows and I especially enjoy the live reviews of all the restaurants! Our next trip is scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving which seems like an eternity from now! So, I'm currently counting the days until we reach the 180 day mark for ADRs!
    Last edited by wdwmilitaryfam; 04-19-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Hi Megan, I hope that you stick around.

wdwmilitaryfam is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for your reply, Nicholas! I sure will now that I found this forum! I had no idea it existed! I've been enjoying the radio show but didn't know about all the other stuff here!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Yep, great to have another fanatic to add to the family, Megan.

Stick around and enjoy!

Oh, and belated welcome to John as well!

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.

Hi Megan! I have twins also, but they're almost 7. They love DW as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwmilitaryfam View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Megan and I'm a lifelong Disney fan currently living in NC! I love listening to the show when I'm not busy with our 3 yr old twins! I play catch up alot and enjoy listening back to older shows and I especially enjoy the live reviews of all the restaurants! Our next trip is scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving which seems like an eternity from now! So, I'm currently counting the days until we reach the 180 day mark for ADRs!
    nicholas likes this.
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

KrissyVigs is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey Lou! I figured as a fellow New Jerseyian, I should post something! Here's some photos from our previous trips to Walt Disney World. Truly our favorite place on earth. My daughter is only 7 and has been there 5 times already and we are going again this summer!
    Attachment 5386
    This is my my husband Joe and our daughter Samantha packing for her first Disney trip! She was so excited to see the characters, she would run towards them, screaming as loud as she could and then throw her arms around them. It was then I knew she was just as big a Disney fan as her mom!
    Attachment 5388
    This is my favorite photo from our first trip. It was the night before we were leaving and she had all the Disney she could handle!
    Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-img_2180.jpg
    Even a princess needs to slide!
    Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-desktopcastle.jpg
    This was last year with my husband's cousin, Ali, Joe, myself (on right) and Samantha!

Have a great day Lou!
    nicholas likes this.
    Have a Magical day!

Krissy

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyVigs View Post
    Hey Lou! I figured as a fellow New Jerseyian, I should post something! Here's some photos from our previous trips to Walt Disney World. Truly our favorite place on earth. My daughter is only 7 and has been there 5 times already and we are going again this summer!
    Attachment 5386
    This is my my husband Joe and our daughter Samantha packing for her first Disney trip! She was so excited to see the characters, she would run towards them, screaming as loud as she could and then throw her arms around them. It was then I knew she was just as big a Disney fan as her mom!
    Attachment 5388
    This is my favorite photo from our first trip. It was the night before we were leaving and she had all the Disney she could handle!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2180.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	5391
    Even a princess needs to slide!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desktopcastle.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	5392
    This was last year with my husband's cousin, Ali, Joe, myself (on right) and Samantha!

Have a great day Lou!
    Hi it's nice to meet you, and your family looks really nice. There is one thing though, Lou doesn't really post too much here anymore, which is kind of sad. But anyways I hope that you like it here.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Great looking fam, Krissy! Welcome aboard.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

OK not a pic of me but this is the view form the building I work in,Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-work2.jpg
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

KrissyVigs is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for the info Nicholas! Have a great day!
    Have a Magical day!

Krissy

Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast