Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1267
Like Tree19Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Thank you so much! It's nice to feel so welcome!...
    KrissyVigs is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!

Thank you so much! It's nice to feel so welcome!
    Have a Magical day!

Krissy

Wayne Mouse is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi
    my name is wayne. i live on a small island called Jersey in the english channel. Lou I'm really loving the podcasts. always waiting to hear the next one.

here's the picture of mePost Your Picture and Say Hi!!-dsc01682.jpg

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Mouse View Post
    Hi
    my name is wayne. i live on a small island called Jersey in the english channel. Lou I'm really loving the podcasts. always waiting to hear the next one.

here's the picture of meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01682.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	5411
    Welcome, Wayne! My family are from Guernsey!
    nicholas likes this.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    OK not a pic of me but this is the view form the building I work in,Attachment 5393
    I missed this Veri, is that a guard tower in the photo?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

magicalmoments is offline A-Ticket holder

I don't know if I've ever posted here but since I'm back after a long hiatus, why not?!
    Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-new-new-haircut.jpg

I'm Cristabel and I live in southern California.
    My mom says my Disney love began the day I was born because within viewing distance from the hospital was the Disney Burbank Studios.
    I have been to Disneyland frequently through my life, always wanting to go to WDW but wasn't able to until 2006 for my high school graduation. Ever since I had been dying to go back.
    I managed my first solo trip last September and my next scheduled trip isn't until September 2014! This time, I'm bringing my sister and brother-in-law along.

Currently listening to old podcasts to keep myself sane! 449 days is too long!
    nicholas likes this.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Welcome back!

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by magicalmoments View Post
    I don't know if I've ever posted here but since I'm back after a long hiatus, why not?!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new new haircut.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	5412

I'm Cristabel and I live in southern California.
    My mom says my Disney love began the day I was born because within viewing distance from the hospital was the Disney Burbank Studios.
    I have been to Disneyland frequently through my life, always wanting to go to WDW but wasn't able to until 2006 for my high school graduation. Ever since I had been dying to go back.
    I managed my first solo trip last September and my next scheduled trip isn't until September 2014! This time, I'm bringing my sister and brother-in-law along.

Currently listening to old podcasts to keep myself sane! 449 days is too long!
    You will fit in here nicely because you sound like every other insane Disney fan here.

DisneyPHD is offline A-Ticket holder

Welcome from Buena Vista University in Iowa. My name is Jerry and I take a group of students on travel course in January called "Storytelling with Walt Disney." We spend time in Disneyland, Walt Disney World and this coming year...the Disney Cruise Line. Students learn how to tell a story for leadership, media and business.
    nicholas likes this.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Wow!

Do you still have room for another student?!

DisneyPHD is offline A-Ticket holder

You do need to be enrolled as a student at BVU. Hey you're welcomed to come to Iowa and make BVU your alma mater. It is magical1

Check out our videos at the UCNTV channel on YouTube. I think you will like the one titled "I'm So Disney". There is a playlist that has 3 of our favorite Disney themed videos that our students produced, directed and edited.
    nicholas likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPHD View Post
    You do need to be enrolled as a student at BVU. Hey you're welcomed to come to Iowa and make BVU your alma mater. It is magical1

Check out our videos at the UCNTV channel on YouTube. I think you will like the one titled "I'm So Disney". There is a playlist that has 3 of our favorite Disney themed videos that our students produced, directed and edited.
    That's a really cool thing you do. Welcome!

Cgray1978 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi there! My name is Chris from Virginia, and I love, love, LOVE Walt Disney World. I have been many places in my 34 years, none of which let me fully escape from reality like WDW. I don't have a care in the world during my vacations there. I do not think about my job or any other worries from home.

I have been 8 times now since my childhood and i have stayed at: Poly, Contemporary, Caribbean, Riverside, French Quarters, Boardwalk, Art of Animation, and in January either Pop, or Coronado(will depend on a code or public offer!)

My wife, son, and I try to visit every 18 months or so. We really enjoy trying out a different resort each time. We also always get the DDP and try to eat everyplace we can, we are definite FOODIES! Every trip since our hunnymoon in 2007(which was my first trip as and adult and first since 1992) has been during the Epcot Food and Wine Fest. Can you say Snack Credits??!! 2007 was a Year of a Million Dreams Promotion. In Epcot one day, she was wearing her bride Minnie ears and i was wearing a hat that said groom. A cast member came up to us and congratulated us and gave us private seating to Illuminations as a "dream." It was very romantic and the highlight of our hunnymoon!

My sons first trip was his first birthday in 2010. I know people argue on bringing such a young child to WDW. You hear, "why?" or "he isn't going to remember anything." To that i say "TRUE!" He doesn't remember anything from that trip, but WE do! It was my favorite trip ever! I promised my son(and myself) that his first ever ride ever was going to be the first operated ride of Dumbo of the day. After rope drop we hustled there and I did just that. We were the first riders that day, and had it all to ourselves! This has been my favorite memory thus far. We went again for his third birthday and he fell in love. He talks about it everyday and wants to go back so bad. I am going to surprise him Monday 1/27/14 by waking him up and saying. "let's go!!!" I cannot wait! Don't worry I will have my video camera ready!

Well that was just a little about me. Hope to make new friends here! Cheers!

Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-222.jpgPost Your Picture and Say Hi!!-img_1926.jpgPost Your Picture and Say Hi!!-male.jpg
    Last edited by Cgray1978; 06-30-2013 at 04:09 PM.

caffeinatedwool is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello everyone!

I'm a lifetime Disney geek. My first trip was 25 years ago, when I was 3, and the only thing I actively remember is meeting Dreamfinder and Figment. It was a huge deal for me since Dreamfinder actually bent down, let me pet Figment, and wanted to talk to me. Because of that, I have a quickly growing collection of Figment goodies.

I went to WDW several times throughout my childhood, and six or seven years ago I went to Disneyland but didn't get to spend enough time there. My first "grown up" trip to WDW wasn't until 2008 on my honeymoon. It was a surprise trip for me, as my husband had planned it on the sly. It was his first trip, and he kept pushing me back into the Splash Mountain line over and over. And speaking of Disney magic? Our daughter was born nine months after that trip. Just saying.

We moved a bit south of Tampa in 2010 and are now annual passholders. My daughter is three and is starting to enjoy Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth. She constantly talks about Dumbo. We're big foodies and look forward to Food and Wine every year. I have lupus, so we don't go much during the summer since it's way too hot. I did get inspired to start running after learning about runDisney, though, and just signed up to join the WDW Radio Running Team!

A few more random facts:
    I sing in the Enchanted Tiki Room and Haunted Mansion.
    I have to ride the PeopleMover. Ever. Single. Time.
    I'm a knitter and can spend forever staring at the sweaters sold in the Norway pavilion in Epcot.

Welcome to the board! Last place I lived in Florida before moving to Missouri was Plant City, not to far down the road from you.

bennygreen79 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey all,

My name is Ben. I love everything about Disney! I especially love the parks and to just eat endless amount of food. I am posting from my room in the Swan. Me, my dad, and one of my best friends had the kitchen sink at beaches and cream yesterday and when we got back from the park were still hungry we had some sushi from Kimonos. I also have attached my picture with lou from this month's meet of the month at the boardwalk bakery. Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-pic-lou.jpgPost Your Picture and Say Hi!!-kimonos.jpgPost Your Picture and Say Hi!!-before.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-img_0132.jpg   Post Your Picture and Say Hi!!-img_0137.jpg