Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Post Your Picture and Say Hi!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Here's the link to the thread: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=390...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hi, Passarino! to DWT.com!
    Great picture!

The countdown timer info is here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...5022#post35022

We have chat on Tuesday & Thursday at 9 p.m. (until whenever - usually quite late!) Hope you'll come by!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    to the DWT.com! We are glad you are here, and hope to be seeing you around!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    I just remembered that I had a couple of ride pics hanging around my dorm room... I'm going to throw those up here as well for ya! The first (Splash Mtn) is from Aug. 5th, '97. I'm in the front in yellow, and the woman in blue is my mom I was 13
    I Love that , in that photo, you are so into it, whereas your mom looks like she has a "just let me get through this part" look on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    in that picture. In the second pic (Test Track), I'm in the back right. This one was from July 16th, 2000. Sitting next to me is my youngest brother, and in the back left is my dad. I'm 16 in that one. ...By the way, check out the coils of wires on the right side of the pic. Can that be considered a 'hidden mickey'?

...and yep I'd call that a very strategically placed HM (since they placed so it appears in everyones photos)

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    you are so into it, whereas your mom looks like she has a "just let me get through this part" look on her face.
    Haha, I honestly think the both of us look like big chickens compared to everyone else in the boat/log/thingie. I'd always been a fan of fast rides with sharp turns and banks (like Big Thunder Mtn, for example), but i was never a fan of drops. And my mom doesn't like hights. So Splash Mountain really wasn't a ride either of us were dying to get on. But my youngest brother (who wasn't even 7 years old yet) had just began to develop his case of "I want to prove that just because I'm the youngest, it doesn't mean I can't be the bravest" attitude that he still carries with him today, and he wanted to do any and every ride, no matter how "scary" it might be. But my mom didn't want to let him ride it without first knowing what he would be getting into, so she (reluctantly) decided she would have to try it once, and I agreed that if she was going to gather up the courage to do it, i would too. And the results... well, you can see the picture.

In the years since, my "baby" brother has developed the incredible ability to somehow fear nothing (except spiders for some reason. falling 125 feet is nothing for him, but a little spider is worthy of a scream. go figure, and he has since decided to go on every thrill ride in every park he's ever been in. And being that Dad doesn't like coasters and drops, and Mom doesn't like hights, and the middle brother is apparently afraid of everything except bumper cars (don't ask), I, the eldest brothers, was the one to get dragged on everything with him. As a result, I'm no longer afraid of drops. In fact, they're kind of a rush to me now. I guess I owe all that to my little bro.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    OK, OK...it's been over a month since my trip, and I still don't have the pictures...so here's one taken just after my trip. I'm holding my next-door-neighbor's two week old son, and I have just presented with his first pair of Mouse Ears:

That's me!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

sadizney is offline C-Ticket Holder

Smile

That is the cutest picture!

DL trips: April '88, Oct '91, June '95, Aug '95

WDW trips: Apr. '74, Aug '78, Aug '80, Aug '84, June '86, Oct '86, March '87, Oct '90, June '92, Aug '92, Jan '93, Aug '93 Nov '94, Aug '95, Aug '96, June '97, Aug '98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July, 2005 and June/July, 2006 for re-opening of PotC!!

DisneySAM is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here's me - DisneySAM during my first "real" trip to WDW. (First one didn't count - was real short - 1 day and I could only choose 1 park).

(not sure if I did this right)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    HI Disneysam and welcome to DWT. Hope you have fun with us. Is that the new area for the princesses in toontown? They say they were adding it it looks like that what it is. Anyway welcome

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome, welcome welcome!!!

DisneySAM is offline A-Ticket holder
    This was back in 2000. It was in the Tent in Mickey's Toontown Fair.
    DisneySAM

You wake with the morning sunlight
    to find fortune that is smiling on you
    Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow
    for all you know tomorrow
    The dream that you wish will come true

Pooh'sPal is offline A-Ticket holder
    ok, IF this works...here's a pic of me inside "it's a small world" on march 20 WITH my disney world trivia book that i just got and took along with me ...and i also "lights motors action" at MGM. i guess they were previewing it-it was really cool. if i actually figure out how to post pictures i'll post them in the MGM section. here goes...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Somehow I can't believe there are many heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true."
    -Walt Disney

"Have a magical day!"

Pooh'sPal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yeah...it actually worked...simpler than i thought!!! that's me complete with my "eeyore" ears!!! not the best pic of me, but whatever!!!

"Somehow I can't believe there are many heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true."
    -Walt Disney

"Have a magical day!"

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    While we're on the subject of your book...

Why can't I find it in the WDW shops? On my next trip, I want to find it on their shelves, right next to the "hidden mickey's book!"

Alright Lou?!?!

JC, cj.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Here are pics of us.....one of the whole family on the right...and more recent pics of me and MJ are in the Feb 23rd entry in the middle of the page...

http://mommytomjm.blogspot.com/

ETA: We have to get our pics from Disney processed so we will do that soon and post them.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast