Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss mickey dreams this weekend! in the WDWRadio.com forums; hi to everyone and thank you for reading our post. Our family is mom, dad, 13 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter. we have Florida resident passes and ...
    txnflower is offline A-Ticket holder

mickey dreams this weekend!

hi to everyone and thank you for reading our post. Our family is mom, dad, 13 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter. we have Florida resident passes and saved to go on our 3rd trip this year, this coming weekend. :mickey: IT is amazing how I never liked Epcot but this year alone we have visited everytime... maybe cause the kids are intersted in the COUNTRIES, or the flowers in MAY or the Octoberfest Food andWine fest going on right now that dad says we have to check out.
    We visited Downtown Disney on our way home on our first trip in May and we are HOOKED! the Christmas store is awesome along with that MEGA store of everything they sell at WDW is there in that store plus pass holders get a 10 percent discount there. WE got started on TRADING pins with the cast members.........wow... i was shocked of all the different ones... but all 4 of us have alanyard full of pins ready to trade with CAST members for those hard to find HTF cast member pins... email me and i can educate you about those NFS not for sale pins... wow if you want a new hobby... there is one when you go toWDW/Downtown Disney....
    ok we are staying at All Star Music Resort this weekend. bummer we have been tryuing to get into Fort wilderness for weeks. With the hurricane weather we have...my family watches those storms coming off AFRICA in order to know how our weather will be 2 weeks from then...if you have stayed at ALL star MUSIC...please email me and assure us that the resort is an ok one...
    any suggestions for us we will take it.... we know what rides we like and the park real well....but what would keep it from being boring? (oooppsss I am going to get feedback on that)
    happy disney dreams....

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    to DWT txnflower!!!!

Please post a Trip report on your recent trip, we would love to hear how you are enjoying your passes.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    to DWT.com

*txnflower*

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday and Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Welcome - can't wait to hear about your latest trip!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Welcome to the boards!! Soooo jealous you live that close to WDW!!!!!!!

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property