Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Disney Kid at Heart in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi, My name is Jill and I just wanted to say that I am a new member who really enjoys using this sight. Lou's book is excellent and I would ...
    Tink4short is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink Disney Kid at Heart

Hi, My name is Jill and I just wanted to say that I am a new member who really enjoys using this sight. Lou's book is excellent and I would recommend it to any Disney Fan. I have been to Disneyland in California 3 times as a child. Without children to Walt Disney World 3 times. With Children 4 times and I love it each and everytime we go even more. Hope to hear from other Disney Fans like me real soon. :mickey:

Tink4short is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink4short
    Hi, My name is Jill and I just wanted to say that I am a new member who really enjoys using this sight. Lou's book is excellent and I would recommend it to any Disney Fan. I have been to Disneyland in California 3 times as a child. Without children to Walt Disney World 3 times. With Children 4 times and I love it each and everytime we go even more. Hope to hear from other Disney Fans like me real soon. :mickey:
    Always live life to the fullest because you never know what tomorrow might bring!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome!! Tink!! And thank you for the kind words about the book! I always like hearing that people are enjoying it!!

I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here - our members are not only big Disney fans like you, but are friendly, funny, smart and very helpful!

So, look around, have fun, and enjoy!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome aboard Tink4short. Were have you stayed when you went

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hi Tink4short, my name is Judy and I'm also a kid at heart - especially when i go to disney!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome to the family
    Maggie

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink4short
    Tink4short, welcome aboard. I was sent this when i came aboard, and it made me smile.. Hope you enjoy this site, have some really nice topics, and everyone is a joy, and just love Disney...
    for all of the kids at heart....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi Tink4Short/Jill!
    to our DWT family! Hope you enjoy your time here with us. Now sit back, relax and HAVE FUN!

~PumpkinJack81/PJ/Bobby/Bob/Ober
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Hi Jill, Welcome to the family.

I'm just a kid, period (albeit an old one).