Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hello! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Wanted to stop in and say hi and thanks to vixen for introducing me to this website. It is a HUGE place. I am not new to computers and know ...
    Cougar is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Hello!

Wanted to stop in and say hi and thanks to vixen for introducing me to this website. It is a HUGE place. I am not new to computers and know quite a LOT about them and belong to a LOT of different websites and forums etc. But there is a LOT here to get into and I know it will take time.

I'm a mom of a 7 year old little girl who loves disney and can't wait for her turn to go to DisneyWorld. I'm hoping in the next few years. "save us a seat in the car Vixen" lol ...

anyway, I love chatting with and meeting new people mainly via the internet more than in person

I remember going to WDW when i was about 10 years old and feeling like the rest of the world had disappeared and i was going to live there forever . always wanted to work there but never had that dream come true.

my little one wants to meet Cinderella her heroine lol and thought she would meet her here on this website but alas being that i am a mom who is ALWAYS honest with my child... (telling her all makebelieve from reality including santa clause ) i did let her know Cinderella is only real in her imagination and she will not likely meet her on here.

imaginations are wonderful things however and she informed me she can use her imagination to make Cinderella be here lol

anyway, my messengers are on my profile and feel free to message me here any time.

hope to sneak in on a chat some time

Cougar

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Welcome to the arguably greatest WDW website ever!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

dopeydonnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    hiya cougar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....since you talkin to vixen ill say hi there also!!!!!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hi Cougar and welcome aboard

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

dopeydonnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey lady,,, so I am converting you into a Disney nut huh?...lol I tell you enuf about it..hehehe
    Have fun on here and you better get your butt in chat one nite or I will have to come over to your house and jump on the upstairs floor-just dont call the cops on me Tell the child we would be happy to talk with her if she is up on one of the chat times.
    See ya tomo!

OOOPS JUST REALIZED THE OTHER HALF WAS STILL LOGGED IN!
    LATERS, VIXEN
    Last edited by dopeydonnie; 10-28-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Cougar is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink uh huh

you go jumpin on the floor upstairs i wont need to call the cops...i gota big baseball bat here somewhere....ahem... now where did i put that thing????? VIXEN!!!! where are you? help me find taht bat!!!!!

Cougar

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Hello and enjoy your time with this crazy place!

to the DWT Family Cougar! Any friend of Vixen's is a friend of mine!!

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    to DWT.com

*Cougar*

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday and Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome to the family, and thanks, Vix, for bringing in a new fan and member!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    you are very welcome Lou
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Hey ya! Welcome to DWT! As Mickey would say "This is a swell place!" and truly, It IS! Welcome and see ya 'round!
    ~
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    Welcome and have a great time!!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney