Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Explain your name in the WDWRadio.com forums; The Heat - My nickname in high school, and the name of the main character/hero in my comic book....
    The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    The Heat - My nickname in high school, and the name of the main character/hero in my comic book.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie, so naturally, Jasmine is my favorite female Disney character. I tried to register as "Jasmine" and "PrincessJasmine" but could not because they were already in use by other people. I also tried "Princess Jasmine" but it was too long. Then, I had to start thinking of a creative solution for my username. I considered "Jas" (the Genie's nickname for Jasmine), but it just seemed too short and I was afraid that no one would understand what I meant by it (I know - a Disney geeks website, and I was afraid that I Disney nickname would be confusing .) So I thought about being "Princess Jas" but did not register immediately because I did not really like it (once again, ). I decided that I really wanted to register and "Princess Jas" was the best option I had, so I decided to use it. I am so glad I did, because I love this site, and the nickname grew on me. I really like it now, actually my sister, Belle, calls me "Jas" now sometimes. In fact, I like it so much, I am going to use "Princess Jas" on any site I register on.

Ok, so now you have my book about how I chose my user name, let's hear some more!
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 12-19-2004 at 12:45 AM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well the "Todd" part is for my middle name which is Todd and the "Breakey" part is for my last name which is.....wait for it........Breakey. Actually the reason I registered that way here and on the DIS Boards is because my brother and sisters are all registered with their first and last names and I wanted to make sure that you all knew that we were related.
    Last edited by ToddBreakey; 12-13-2004 at 03:33 PM.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

bizarra is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mine is my Internet nom de plume. I've had it since I logged onto AOl lo around '92. :-) I am a Superman fan and it is actually the feminine version of Bizarro. :-) Bizarra. :-)

Me Am silly. heehee
    Bizarra
    12/6-12/13 '03 Coronado Springs
    Dec '81 (or '82), Buena Vista Villa's ( I SO miss those!)
    Late 70's, Summer (first trip!) Buena Vista Villas

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

Self-explanatory?

I'm 6' 5" tall andmy name is brian so when I first started looking for a nickname to use online (to chat in #radp-friends) bigbrian seemed like a natural, later I wanted to start my own disney website, first on geocities, later I went to a page where I picked my own url, the url bigbrian.com was taken (by a blues band led by a guy named bigbrian)...I had seen a few folks in the chat rooms use nicknames that also clued you as to thier location, and thought that was a good add on to the nickname to make my web address www.bigbrian.nc.com .

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I guess JC has always been my alter ego. When I first heard Jiminy sing When You Wish Upon a Star 50 or so years ago it struck a chord in me. So much so, that I would like it played at my funeral. Also, I took the Blue Fairy's charge to JC to heart.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Well mine is not really Disney based, but give credit to WDW for the inspiration.

In 1998 I created an idea for a private cruise line and needed a name for it. After about 100 different names and 2 years later I had it -- Summer Sun Cruise Line (christened June 2000 (first month of summer)). Then I started going to Disney some more and got more and more inspiration. In 2002 I started a free travel company for neighbors, friends and family; and in June of this year the Summer Sun Resort and Spa was added and in June of next year Summer Sun Connex (local/regional airline) will become the final chapter in the company. And, thats how I am Summer Sun -- because of my company.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Well, there used to be a show on Nickelodeon called "Legends of the Hidden Temple," and I flat-out loved that show (almost as much as I love Survivor!). As a tribute to Olmec, the talking rock on the show, I named myself after him. The 26 is for my birthday. Strange, I know...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

BenjaminGeiger is offline A-Ticket holder
    Davenport, Florida (12 miles south of WDW)
    Uhm. Do I really need to explain?

Welcome to DWT, Benjamin! We are glad you have joined our "family." Chat nights are every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 pm. I hope to see you there as well as around the boards!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

p.s. - Lucky you! You live SO close to WDW! I wish Agrabah was that close to WDW.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Hi Ben! welcome to the group, it was nice meeting you at RADP IX, good to see that you've found us.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Olmec, I love that show! It reruns on one of the Nick channels all the time!

BenjaminGeiger is offline A-Ticket holder
    Davenport, Florida (12 miles south of WDW)
    Jas: It's nice to live so close, but it's offset by having to drive 70 miles each way to and from school. (Yes, that's 70 as in seventy. I attend USF in Tampa.)

Brian: I think we met during RADP-7 or -8 (more likely -7 if you were there, since I spent most of the MegaMouseMeet at -8 sitting in a corner listening to my iPod... I couldn't deal with the crowds). I go by "tanuki" or "Phoon" in #radp-friends. Maybe I'll explain those later. ;-)
    Last edited by BenjaminGeiger; 12-15-2004 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Adding my shiny new signature...
    My next visit to WDW: Uhm... whenever I decide to go.

For your daily dose of navel gazing: Rising Above Mediocrity

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Olmec, I love that show! It reruns on one of the Nick channels all the time!
    And wouldn't you know that I don't get that channel? Grr...at least I taped them and have the tapes, though!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast