Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Explain your name in the WDWRadio.com forums; My name is derived from the dance crew 'The JabbaWockeeZ' whose name is derived from the poem 'Jabberwocky' which was written by Lewis Carroll who also wrote 'Alice in Wonderland'. ...
    Jabbawockee is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Explain your name

My name is derived from the dance crew 'The JabbaWockeeZ' whose name is derived from the poem 'Jabberwocky' which was written by Lewis Carroll who also wrote 'Alice in Wonderland'. So I guess you can say there is some Disney connection there.

XQIXX is offline A-Ticket holder

Mine is from an old video game that I loved playing QIX.

disneygal83 is offline A-Ticket holder

Mine is because I love all things disney, I'm a girl, and I was born in 1983. I got the idea when I saw that Carrie on *** and the City picked the email address shoegal
    Have a Magical Day
    July 9 - Disney Land/Sea Vacation aboard the Disney Wonder
    December 29 - Christmas Vacation at the World. New Year's Eve at Hollywood Studios

bellaDisneydncr is offline B-Ticket Holder

Mine's kind of self explanatory- I wanted something that said "beautiful" or "pretty" dancer... but none of those had a good ring- so "bella" just worked. And of course my dream is to be a Disney dancer- so there you have it! bellaDisneydncr!
    Are You 23? I am! Future WDW Entertainment CM

Look.Read.Watch. Tweet.Ask.Creep.

DanceWaterDance is offline C-Ticket Holder

Mine's a quote from a video game called Kindgom Hearts. There's loads of Disney characters and places in it, so I guess that's kind of Disney realated...

MommaMouse411 is offline A-Ticket holder

well I'm sure there's a ton of mommamouses on the boards...but my son 1st bday we did mickey mouse clubhouse..and i went all out...we had a mickey mouse character there..I pretty much made the backyard look like Mickey Mouse's clubhouse...so I made tshirts and mine said Momma Mouse ..the 411 is not the information number...my son's bday is 4/11...and My son loves Mickey Mouse..and I love Mickey Mouse...lol...I'm such a child at heart....

dischick110 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    counting how many times better summer would be if i was in WDW

well on another site, im agchick110, because i loved(and still love!) American Girl dolls. when i joined here, all names seemed to have to do with disney, so now im dischick110!

if i had a $1 million, i'd buy a lifetime pass to WDW, a room in every resort (sometimes i can't decide!) and a private jet to get me there!

Blackjack Joe is offline C-Ticket Holder

The Blackjack portion of my name came from playing cards with my buddies when I was around 24 or 25. When we'd get together and play Blackjack, I'd usually be the dealer.

When people got a 2-card 21 they'd say: "I've got blackjack, Joe" or sometimes if they wanted to get a game going: "Let's play blackjack, Joe" and it stuck as a nickname, so now I use it on the forums that I am a member of.
    Joe.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920