Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Explain your name in the WDWRadio.com forums; back to the topic for a minute...by the way I think you look great Bellegurl did we do this explain your name in another thread? I thought I explained my ...
    flutter is offline Moderator
    back to the topic for a minute...by the way I think you look great Bellegurl
    did we do this explain your name in another thread? I thought I explained my name before but didn't see my post in this section
    Anyway, I like butterflies. I think they are beautiful I have one tattoed on my arm. I also collected beanie babies I don't buy them anymore, well just Eeyore beanies now. So the first beanie baby butterfly was called Flutter so that's where I got my name and have been using it for years.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    did we do this explain your name in another thread? I thought I explained my name before but didn't see my post in this section
    Yes Tracy, there is another thread called Getting to Know You that asks this same exact question along with a few others.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    did we do this explain your name in another thread? I thought I explained my name before but didn't see my post in this section.
    There was a question about how you came up with your name in the "Getting to Know You Better" thread, perhaps that is where you answered this question before.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

flutter is offline Moderator
    That must have been it

Thanks thoguht I was losing my mind

Mine comes from finding myself constantly day dreaming about WDW! The 98 is from the year my husband and I got married and spent our honeymoon at WDW and on the third voyage of The Disney Magic! Although it was not my first trip to WDW (more like my 30th!), up until then it was the best. Since then we have been able to experience Disney with our Son, Parker (the first time in 2002) and there is absolutely nothing like sharing WDW with one of your children and seeing it through their eyes...anxiously awaiting our return trip this year to take our newest addition Tanner who was born in October!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Olmec, I was wondering if your name came from Legends of the Hidden Temple. I thought that there was no way it did. I watched that show a couple of weeks ago and it comes on often.

Well... my name actually comes from a typo that a friend did when emailing another friend. I now use hillo or hillo2009 most of the time.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    iwannabeminnie

Lou, I have a confession to make. I am the first person to call you Ace on another thread. (Park Games---sound familiar?) MBabe picked up on it right away. I admit I still call you Ace. (It fits.) Sorry. From now on I will try to remember to call you Lew, or Liu, or Loo.
    Last edited by iwannabeminnie; 07-21-2005 at 10:25 AM.
    They call me "Nana"

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Passarion6 was the first name I ever used when I first got my own e-mail address. Passarino is the name of a character in the Phantom's opera in The Phantom of the Opera musical. The 6 was just because it too me six tries to get a name that worked. I've been told that in different spellings, Passarino mean "bird" in Portugeuse or Italian. Interesting to know, but not applicable to me.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    mine is for my caring sensitive demeanor......

favorite character, plus my general angry, irritable, bad attitude.

BellhopMicah is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Mine is because of my love for the Hollywood Tower Hotel, and the fact that I iwsh to work there when I am old enough.

dznygoddess is offline A-Ticket holder
    well, mine is because I LOVE Tinkerbell
    and the 91104 is my wedding date
    ~You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting~

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by tnkrbell91104
    well, mine is because I LOVE Tinkerbell
    and the 91104 is my wedding date

Did you know you share an anniversary with the great Almighty Lou ?
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I work at Shades of Green resort at WDW, come by and visit me in guest services all you active duty and Veterans when you come to "The World"!
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    OOH didn't see this thread...I'm gonna have fun reading all these when I have time. Okay, my real name is Selena which means full moon in Greek, because I was born under a full moon. Like a werewolf, the moon rules my moods and whenever theres a full moon, I get really weird and sometimes screwy things happen to me. I guess the full moon is like a power symbol for me and means a lot to me.

Miakoda is an American Indian name for full moon that I found on a baby name site. I like the sound of it, and I may name my future daughter Miakoda.

Selena

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Very cool story.

Now explain what "WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry." means please
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast