Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Explain your name in the WDWRadio.com forums; People often ask me what AKQJ10 means, and when new members sign up, I wonder what their usernames stand for as well. So I thought I'd go ahead and explain ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Explain your name

People often ask me what AKQJ10 means, and when new members sign up, I wonder what their usernames stand for as well.

So I thought I'd go ahead and explain my name and why I chose it, and ask you to do the same.

AKQJ10 stands for Ace, King, Queen Jack, 10 - which is a Royal Flush (the best hand possible) in Poker, which is one of my other favorite hobbies. When I first joined another forum some time ago, and had no clue what the heck I was doing, I was hesitant to give my real name, etc., so I chose that.

I eventually came to not like it and wanted to use my "real name", but it was too late. It was mine and I was stuck with it on every site, so here I am. I'm (Though NO ONE calls me that. Ever. It's not my nickname at all!)

You're next!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    My name comes from my favorite character, Tigger. Of course there were many other Tiggers out there so I chose tigger731 (for what else, my b-day).

Then one day mIRC decides they didn't like numbers in nicknames any more so I chose to use tiggerguy instead. I also changed the nick in all other places and noticed without #'s in my e-mail name I get less SPAM!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Mine's obvious. It comes from the fact that I'm such a nut over Buzz Lightyear, of course!! So, I decided to put that together with my current age (31) , and there you go. Buzznut31.

Pretty clever, huh?!?
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder

It Should be Main Street Magic !!!

but then you all probably figured that one out. Why? Because I am a former CM at DL who worked at............Main Street Magic & Merlin's Magic Shop.

Oh, btw, I also read minds. Lou, I get the impression you are thinking of a certain area in DL........a wild and wooly area comes to mind......I see....... Frontierland??????
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Well I am a magician and enjoy magic, yes I do miss the old shop on Main Street too. So the Magic part is easy to figure.

Trendy started in '95 in Savannah GA. I was a student at the time at the Savannah College of Art and Design. Was reading an articles in the NY Times that said "be on the look out for those trendy art students in savannah". Well that started the Trendy movement. About 20 of us crazy students made shirts that read "Trendy Art Student" so it would be easier for the tourists to spot us (really it wasn't that hard to spot us in the first place).

I currently do some of my own design stuff on the side under the name Trendy Studios. Trendy Magic was a natural into the group.

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    My name isn't as creative as some of yours. I was trying to think of a name for another forum and my husband suggested this one. Basically it's because I am a former CM from EPCOT and just love all things Disney.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    mine is from my work signon - dev (development) kxl (are two of my initials) two of us could not have kll

NeedMagic is offline A-Ticket holder
    "NeedMagic" is the slogan of Disneyland Resort Paris.
    Need Magic? You can find it at Disneyland Resort Paris!

LilMarcieMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My Dad's nickname for me was Marcie Mouse (as in Mickey Mouse) so when I needed an E-mial Addy I added the Lil (since I am the yougest) and I love it so much I use it every where.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    mine is really simple. my name is judy and i love cats. so i'm judycats

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Well I guess it is about time I get around to answering this question.

To me, Mickey is the embodiment of Walt's ideas, values, creativity, and vision. His "Magic" if you will.

I chose my sign on because I am a :mickey: Mickey girl at heart. And I am a Babe. No really I am the Baby of my family so...

That's me....MickeyBabe.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Mines obvious as well, WDW for Walt Disney World. ScottieBoy was my nickname in the town I moved from last year so I decided to use that, plus WDWScottieBoy is my email addy for yahoo and it is also my username on another forum site, too. Oh yeah, my name is Scott in case you didn't get that part.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

MomofKatie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well, mine is pretty obvious. My DD's name is Katie, and I am her very proud mom!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I normally go by tigtig, but there was already a tigger from Connecticut on the site...so I figured I'd change it up a bit and use Stitch who is one of my new favorite characters.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Bump bump bump

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast