Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss I"m back, so I'm reintroducing myself... in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hello all WDW fanatics. I've been away for a bit. My wife required several cancer surgeries (hysterectomy and bilateral masectomy) on top of a lay off from my job, It's ...
    Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

I"m back, so I'm reintroducing myself...

Hello all WDW fanatics. I've been away for a bit. My wife required several cancer surgeries (hysterectomy and bilateral masectomy) on top of a lay off from my job, It's been a stressful year. I'm infront of my computer a bit more regular now, so I wanted to drop everyone a line and say hello.

I've started my two kids (4yo / 6yo) in traditional shaolin kung fu. We are going to try to get to WDW in 06.

I've started a side business of repairing old photographs and I'll be making special WDW DVD's for people who want to preserve their WDW memories.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Hi Lou!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Hi Fan! Glad you are back and I hope your wife is well on her way down the road of recovery. Sounds like she's had a heck of a time this past year.
    They call me "Nana"

Welcome back and I certainly hope that your Wife is doing better and that things are starting to look up for your family. Sending extra your way!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Prayers and Pixie Dust to you all.....health problems are the worst. Feel free to vent and share with us.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. Jacquie is recovering nicely and her spirits are in top notch condition. Her double masectomy was on October 1st and making best of her "down" time, she started her own business. Nothing can stop my girl! She has two surgeries to go and we will be in the clear.

Once again thanks... I put in a heafty order of magic and all I got was tragic! lol.

Tom

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I hope things continue to go well. Glad to see you back...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Welcome back, my friend! My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and family. Hope to see you around the boards more often, and best of luck with everything!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Welcome back Fan. My prayer go out to you and your wife and children. Hope to see you more on the boards.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome back!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property