Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi Everyone...It's great to be here!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi, My name is Jim, and like all of you my favorite place, of course, is WDW. I'm a Licensed Practical Nurse from Long Island, NY. I've been married to ...
    mrchat33 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Hi Everyone...It's great to be here!!!

Hi,
    My name is Jim, and like all of you my favorite place, of course, is WDW.
    I'm a Licensed Practical Nurse from Long Island, NY. I've been married to my wonderful wife Margaret for 32 years and we have four great sons..Jim, John, Joe and Jeff..ages 21, 18, 17 and 15..who are also lovers of everything Disney. My favorite Disney memory was when I got picked to be in the Indiana Jones Spectacular...It was great fun..and WOW those flames were really HOT!! In the past we enjoyed staying at Dixey Landings...can anyone tell me why the name was changed? Another time we decided to do the Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. Well, when I finally got ready to slide down I developed cold feet, pardon the pun, and said to the pretty life guard, "I don't think I want to go through with this."
    At that moment my son John, who was next on line right behind me, said
    "Oh Dad stop being such a baby," and then proceeded to give my head a good push...and away I went!
    As a nurse I work at a New York State Psychiatric facility, and I'm happy to tell you that patients with mental illness also love everything Disney! I think my most favorite song is 'A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes' and once in a while I get a chance to sing it to a patient who needs some cheering up...and they usually respond positively to it! If you go to Solosong.net you can hear a beautiful version of it sung by Linda Ronstadt. It's just a perfect song..for when you need a perfect song....give a listen, and you'll understand what I mean!
    Well, I'd like to bid everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!
    I wish you all much Health and Happiness!!!
    Best Wishes,
    Jim

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Welcome to the DWT family! I hope to see more of you here!
    Izzy

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Welcome, its great that u could join us here. And that is pretty great about ur son pushing u, it sounds like somthing i woulda done to my dad(although my dad isnt the chiken one, its my mom and i have pushed her into things lol)

Have a great time here!!!
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Smile Welcome Onboard!!!

Welcome to the DWT family!!

I hope you have as many hours of fun here as we all do!!

Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    to DWT.com!

*mrchat33*

Hope you will find your time here to be fun!

Join us in our Chat Room Tuesday and Thursday Nights 9:00 PM EDT
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    hello and I'm glad you are here!

to the DWT Family Jim!!!! So happy to see that you decided to come and join in the fun!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Welcome to the famkily, Jim, and thanks for sharing the stories and a little bit about yourself! We're glad to have you here!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property