Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Introduce Yourself! Discuss Hi from Spain in the WDWRadio.com forums; Well, that's exactly what I say... hi everyone, I'm JJpark, I'm a Disney parks fan from Spain, and I hope to know us a bit. I'm now studying Art History ...
    JJpark is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi from Spain

Well, that's exactly what I say... hi everyone, I'm JJpark, I'm a Disney parks fan from Spain, and I hope to know us a bit. I'm now studying Art History and I'm trying to be a "doctor", but it sounds fun to myself. My english level is a bit poor so, If something sound strange, ask, it would be just a mistake...

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Welcome and don't feel shy- we're all friendly here!

Welcome and have fun!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JJpark
    Well, that's exactly what I say... hi everyone, I'm JJpark, I'm a Disney parks fan from Spain, and I hope to know us a bit. I'm now studying Art History and I'm trying to be a "doctor", but it sounds fun to myself. My english level is a bit poor so, If something sound strange, ask, it would be just a mistake...
    Hola!! Buenos dias, mi amigo! (That's the best of my Spanish - sorry if it's incorrect!)

Welcome to the site!!

Thank you for introducing yourself. It's a pleasure to meet fellow fans of WDW from around the world!!

Have you ever been to Walt Disney World or any of the other Disney parks?
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 07-26-2004 at 11:00 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Lou,

As long the member is a male it's almost right

it is amigo mio, if its female it's amiga mia
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Two years of Latin... two years of Italian.... two years of Spanish (and was with someone for almost 5 years who spoke Spanish at home - but that's another story for another thread)... a number of Spanish-speaking clients... and all I can get out is "hola" with any degree of confidence.
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 07-26-2004 at 11:30 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

JJpark is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for your warm welcome . I'm a 24 yo male so, it's right, amigo mío.
    I haven't been yet on WDW; I'm trying to save a bit of money, but things go slowly. I've been on Disneyland Resort Paris and, after being on Universal Mediterranea and Warner Bros Park, it was shocking. It's stunning the quality of the themeing and the attention to the details.
    Both spanish parks are fun, but they seem very poor if you compare with the Disney resort (don't count on it the lame Walt Disney Studios park -the opposite of a theme park-. Your Disney-MGM Studios looks much more fun).
    I'm also crazy about the japanese resort, but first I'm saving to be on WDW; everything would arrive.

P.D: Don't worry about your spanish level. I've been studying english for about seven years, and I can't say much more than "Hello!"

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Welcome to DWT.COM!! I really hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you find nothing but NICE people here!!! Have a good day!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    This thread is almost two years old guys
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator