Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Introduce Yourself! Discuss How did you find DisneyWorldTrivia.com? in the WDWRadio.com forums; MB's story is actually true... and I remember (and still have saved) her very first PM to me, asking what "AKQJ10" meant. (and a big reason why that's still my ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    MB's story is actually true... and I remember (and still have saved) her very first PM to me, asking what "AKQJ10" meant. (and a big reason why that's still my username). From that fateful evening late one night, we have become great friends, even though we have never met (yet....).

She has helped me through the writing of both books, supporting me via IM in the wee hours of the morning, and has always been an asset (dare I say matriarch?) of the DWT family. She's a big part of how and why the DWT forums came to be, and I am quite thankful. I owe you a diet Coke, MB.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Awwww

(Yes, maybe someday I'll meet this guy.....)

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    (dare I say matriarch?)
    I preferr "Mistress of the Whip"

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Please keep my pet name for you private, OK?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Oh, you want I should tell them that name too????
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    I found this site mentioned on the rec.arts,disney.parks newsgroup. At the time I was a member of magictrips.com and their newly formed trivia forum. I kept lurking here for about two weeks before I finally joined, because of the variety of trivia was better than magictrips.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    well, I actually was looking for Nathan's site(because my freind told me about it) and this caught my interest, I joined here, then joined Nathan's site(but I forgot my password and username on his site, and well, heh, had to make a new one. lol) Funny, eh?
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    I had just returned form WDW this past April, and Googled "..history of walt disney world.." and lo and behold, this site came up , and I found all the information I wanted, and probabl will ever need to know!!!! Rest is history
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Well, I have a story about a Parks Game on another board. One night this fella with a user name somewhat hard to pronounce or understand posts an answer to a question. Me being the friendly type person I am just announces that I am going to call him "Ace" for short. It is quickly seconded by some "Babe". A short while later I get a PM from this "Babe" girl telling me I need to check out this great new site. I check it out and the rest as they say......

By the way, that other board mentioned above. . . I hardly get over there any more. It is usually just to look for information on a particular subject. As far as just hanging out, I like you guys a lot better.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Well, I have this friend Brian and he told me to check it out.....and I always do what Brian tells me to.....

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    i met Lou in Febuary at one of his in-stores, but never got around to joining until september

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Friends don't hook friends on addictive websites. Thanks brian for insisting I come by...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    bought the book and the website was mentioned in it.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Some combination of buying the book and looking for information in the downloads section originally got me registered, but it was a question from my DD that brought me to the forums. We couldn't find any information about a song, so I tried emailing "that trivia book author" to see if he knew anything. Not only did he send a nice (but sorry, I have no idea) reply, he posted the question in the "Ask the Experts" section. While looking for the answer, I started reading threads and found this place was pretty cool! JC provided info that led to the answer of my DD's question, and people were just so helpful and friendly I stuck around. Can't believe that's it's been almost 18 months!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I was such a disney fan, 2 years ago I started looking for a Disney themed website while doing a search. Joined ANOTHER website to talk about disney. Then, the site took a bad turn in my eyes, and I realized we were not really talking about Disney much anymore. While on that site, Lou posted, and I clicked his link. Within a few weeks, I became a "regular" here and haven't been back to the other site since!

I love it here. Great people, great advice, great fun about Disney!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    It was Karma!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast